Art Request

yes .. wow .. beautiful !!

i loved how you made him BIIIIIG ... because he is xD

you are very awesome and talented my friend ...

................................................................................... care to draw Silvanuh in Anthro form (with her Ukali) ?? she's supposed to be a lost princess looking for her way back home (again , take all the time you need for it - and even if you said no i'll understand)

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Silvanuh

Ok soo you're probably pretty busy with requests...but I really love your drawings and would love to have one made :) Totally fine if you can't do it or can't get around to it for ages! I'll still be here... :P

Soo..I would really love a green blumaroo with a top hat and suit and cane, like a really classy looking bloomaroo :) no writing or anything else needed really.

Thannnks!

Holy shizz.

That. Is. So. Awesome.

Possum.

thanks! ^^,

what possum?

Angelo's Uni look so regal, elegant, maybe proud (in a good way), and most of all... tall! :wub_anim:

Wowza!

tall unicorn is tall!

hope he is happy with this drawing ^^,

yes .. wow .. beautiful !!

i loved how you made him BIIIIIG ... because he is xD

you are very awesome and talented my friend ...

................................................................................... care to draw Silvanuh in Anthro form (with her Ukali) ?? she's supposed to be a lost princess looking for her way back home (again , take all the time you need for it - and even if you said no i'll understand)

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Silvanuh

haha!

tall unis are tall! :D

Silvanuh... :) okay! i'll do that

Ok soo you're probably pretty busy with requests...but I really love your drawings and would love to have one made :) Totally fine if you can't do it or can't get around to it for ages! I'll still be here... :P

Soo..I would really love a green blumaroo with a top hat and suit and cane, like a really classy looking bloomaroo :) no writing or anything else needed really.

Thannnks!

hello there ^^, nice to meet you

allrighty, i never draw blumaroo before so i might draw yours soon

who knows?

hello there ^^, nice to meet you

allrighty, i never draw blumaroo before so i might draw yours soon

who knows?

Nice to meet you too :) And there's something about Blumaroo's I swear, they seemed to be neglected for some reason, despite being very adorable! Or am I the only one that thinks that? They're even quite low down on the 'most popular neopets' page :( poor little things!

If you need something more to draw, could you do my Jetsam?

4.png

He's kind of effeminate and childlike. You can draw him wearing whatever you like, as long as it's cute and stylish.

If it's not too much trouble, could you use this alternate color scheme? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/leedom111/jetsams-r-pretty-small.jpg

Nice to meet you too :) And there's something about Blumaroo's I swear, they seemed to be neglected for some reason, despite being very adorable! Or am I the only one that thinks that? They're even quite low down on the 'most popular neopets' page :( poor little things!

I really like Blumaroo's now because of AAA. He's strangely fascinating to me @.@

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thank you! :D

I've wanted him to be faerie almost ever since I got him, like, 9 years ago, before faerie jetsams even existed XD

When I came back to Neo a couple years ago, I was pleasantly surprised to find they had been released :)

well if he do like to cross-dressing, maybe he should try french maid outfit sometimes? :P

on the other hand, i wanted to color this tonight since tomorrow (Saturday) until Monday i have my leave, but i need to go somewhere tomorrow so i might end up coloring this on Sunday.

oh well..

halloween_uni_by_edgeheimdal-d4gk0ml.jpg

Phooka.

You know what, My day was already awesome because I came home to a gold BC trophy on Phooka's look-up. But this makes it even better. :D That is AWESOME, SEAP! I can't wait to see what it will look like when you are done :D

and the french maid outfit totally cracked me up XD

Edit: I just had to look at it again... :wub_anim: He looks so strong and handsome already!!! :wub_anim:

You know what, My day was already awesome because I came home to a gold BC trophy on Phooka's look-up. But this makes it even better. :D That is AWESOME, SEAP! I can't wait to see what it will look like when you are done :D

and the french maid outfit totally cracked me up XD

Edit: I just had to look at it again... :wub_anim: He looks so strong and handsome already!!! :wub_anim:

Thats awesome possum!

congratz on winning beauty contest! : D

i never won it for myself.. so jealous... :P

Maybe i should try again with BC later..