Art Request

I believe you can see that at the front page. Or...

The Pending Request

i - ffgurl - Magma Yurble

ii - Syrin - multi-pets

iii - Ren - see page 11 (since this person is not really active so i will suspend this request first)

iv - GomamonX - 2 pets (page 14)

v - Javi - DBZ characters (Page 15)

viii - (AT) Lady Lyuba : Eckert LINK (its white colored Xweetok)

x - dcoolb - Speckled Poogle Sentill

xi - Angelo - CoatofArms ROYAL UNI

...here! ^_^

viii - (AT) Lady Lyuba : Eckert LINK (its white colored Xweetok)

On mine now? Well his outfit'll be different once he's white, but whatever. Didn't expect that XD. Maybe it'll be how he looks just after the incident occurs. *creative writing ideas*

I believe you can see that at the front page.

Thanks Evil Bunneh ^_^ *give carrot cookie*

dcoolb you change your name! i thought i missed someone's request.

On mine now? Well his outfit'll be different once he's white, but whatever. Didn't expect that XD. Maybe it'll be how he looks just after the incident occurs. *creative writing ideas*

can you provide me with the reference please?

oh!

by the meantime, Meepit delivery again!

Dung Meepit! >.<

gotta look sharp, its her special day

dung_meepit_by_edgeheimdal-d4f4s7m.png

can you provide me with the reference please?

A reference? As in, my own drawing of him? I'll see what I can come up with. There are two versions of him, blue (pre-incident), and white (post-incident), so I'll have to decide which version I want.

*give carrot cookie*

Me don't like eating anything with cawwots. *died* :P

By the meantime, Meepit delivery again!

Dung Meepit! >.<

dung_meepit_by_edgeheimdal-d4f4s7m.png

That's a really cute Dung Meepit! Ah... trying to smell nice with a sweet-smelling perfume! :P

Dung Meepit = Khaos if I'm not wrong.

A reference? As in, my own drawing of him? I'll see what I can come up with. There are two versions of him, blue (pre-incident), and white (post-incident), so I'll have to decide which version I want.

reference of his outfit when he changed to white color.

Me don't like eating anything with cawwots. *died* :P

That's a really cute Dung Meepit! Ah... trying to smell nice with a sweet-smelling perfume! :P

Dung Meepit = Khaos if I'm not wrong.

eat it! or... else.. i dont know ^_^" cawwots good for you >.<

ah, i forgot to mention his name, yes yes, Javi / Khaos request this. thanks evil bunneh~ *give another cawwot cookies*

(and Selamat Hari Raya Idul Adha too!)

eat it! or... else.. i dont know ^_^" cawwots good for you >.<

ah, i forgot to mention his name, yes yes, Javi / Khaos request this. thanks evil bunneh~ *give another cawwot cookies*

(and Selamat Hari Raya Idul Adha too!)

No they are not! Cawwots kill me! *cries then faints* x_x

Eh, Selemat Hari Raya Idul Adha/Haji to you too! I wonder if I should help my mum with the cooking, then again... I can't cook at all! x_x

Haha, you called Javi "she" in the Meepit Fanbase post. xD

This is the second time but; Your work is fantastic, SEAP, as always. ;) I'm running out of unique complimentary words...

And Selamat Hari Raya Haji, Ain and SEAP!

Selamat Hari Raya IdulAdha for you too, Neo_Girl ^_^

ah, this thread had been living peacefully in this section for 7 months! and Neo_Girl is the 333th Poster in this thread ^_^

thanks for your support! i love all of you, i love TDN :wub_anim:

no meepits for now, at least for now..

here is dcoolb request, Speckled Poogle! and the name is...

sentill_the_speckeled_poogle_by_edgeheimdal-d4f5dwt.png

Hi!

I know I am new here and all, but I really like your art so I figured asking doesn't hurt. ;)

Would you care to make some art for my Hallo Uni Phooca? I'd like you to keep his character in mind a bit if that is possible.... His name comes from the Celtic Spirit horse named Phooka. Phookas are known to show themselves as a horse that looks calm and nice, this way luring unknowing people to take a ride on their back. Then, they take them on a wild ride through the marshes, and throw them off in a river or in the mud. They love to play tricks on people.

You can check his look up for his customization and a little more of an explanation of his name.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Phooca

Thank you so much for considering! ^^

Aw! That's the cutest and oh-so-adorable Baby Lutari SEAP! Must... not... squish... XD

thank you ^_^

you want to squish? ask Neo_Girl : )

*screams frantically in high-pitched voice* Mah Baby! Mah one and only Baby! Thank you soo much, SEAP! She looks awesomely-amazingly-adorable!

She's so... so... awezingable. :wub_anim:

eeek! *bleeding for the shriek you made*

ahh, glad you like it!

(thanks for putting it inside your petpage,i appreciate it)

Hi!

I know I am new here and all, but I really like your art so I figured asking doesn't hurt. ;)

Would you care to make some art for my Hallo Uni Phooca? I'd like you to keep his character in mind a bit if that is possible.... His name comes from the Celtic Spirit horse named Phooka. Phookas are known to show themselves as a horse that looks calm and nice, this way luring unknowing people to take a ride on their back. Then, they take them on a wild ride through the marshes, and throw them off in a river or in the mud. They love to play tricks on people.

You can check his look up for his customization and a little more of an explanation of his name.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Phooca

Thank you so much for considering! ^^

thats an interesting story about Phooka

i'll read more about that later

at the other end, i will draw your Uni.. that Nightsteed looks awesome!

Travisaurus,

thank you for dropping by : )

welcome to TDN, glad to see you around

taking break from drawing neopets today,

i draw one of my many original character, this is one of my favorite

lady_ariana_c_by_edgeheimdal-d4fmxw6.png

I love that drawing, SEAP. She looks sort of like a mermaid. I also like how her fist is pumping in the air like "All right! Let's do this!"

eeek! *bleeding for the shriek you made*

ahh, glad you like it!

(thanks for putting it inside your petpage,i appreciate it)

It's an honor to put it up on her Pet Page. <3

That character you drew is so cute! Have you named her yet? What's species is she supposed to be?

thats an interesting story about Phooka

i'll read more about that later

at the other end, i will draw your Uni.. that Nightsteed looks awesome!

Thank you! ^^ Take your time, by the way. I am not in a hurry or anything. I'd just love to see your view on his character. So whenever you feel like it. And that drawing is cute! I love it! :D

I love that drawing, SEAP. She looks sort of like a mermaid. I also like how her fist is pumping in the air like "All right! Let's do this!"

thank you Syrin : )

yes, she is a mermaid and have manta-ray gene.

It's an honor to put it up on her Pet Page. <3

That character you drew is so cute! Have you named her yet? What's species is she supposed to be?

yeap!

her name is Ariana Aquana

due to her attitude and bloodline, she prefer everyone to call her "Lady Ariana Aquana"

Thank you! ^^ Take your time, by the way. I am not in a hurry or anything. I'd just love to see your view on his character. So whenever you feel like it. And that drawing is cute! I love it! :D

allright, i will post it here as soon as i finished with your Uni.

thank you ^_^

I apologize for not being active. My class is a one-project-after-another-type class, and I'm also working on a dress on top of that. So much to do that I have no time to draw. And because I haven't drawn in so long, I've begun to lose my touch. I can get it back though, but I know you're on my character. And because I haven't figured out a design for his outfit yet, how about you just draw him dressed as Castor? (below) Also, Eckert has pretty dark blue eyes and hair. I might be able to get a marking reference up. :)

castor-3.jpg