Art Request

:woot: That's gorgeous, SEAP! Another great addition to your awesome masterpieces (yes, I'm one of those stalkers in this thread XD).

thank you Lina ^_^

stalkers should looks scary, but you dont :P

haha!

I agree with Neo_Girl! That is super gorgeous! Excellent work, as always!

thanks Syrin :)

i appreciate it :)

ooh, purty.

Like, really. WHAT DID YOU DO TO GET SUCH SKILLS I DEMAND YOU TELL ME.

That aside, honestly, the image itself reminds me of her username. :P

thank you :)

ouch.. but even if you created that DEMAND i have limited SUPPLY for that information..

so, will i put a price for that? haha!

watch anime. read manga. stalk even better person.

it will help :3

what makes you thinking of that?

edit :

i wish i could finish it but i am feeling sleepy.

its the request for inkt..

WIP1.jpg

ok its done! :D

trylana_the_darigan_ruki_by_edgeheimdal-d4cud2g.png

Wow, she's so beautiful and intimidating at the same time! She looks like she's ready to pick a fight. And I can't stop staring at her shoes/boots... I want a pair like that in real life sooo bad. XD

I bet you're tired of everyone telling you what a great job you've done all the time, huh? ;)

(Yet again: fantastic work, my friend!)

I don't know. It just does because your picture and her name is all.... WOOOSH. Anyway, it means it represents her, which means it's awesome.

ASDFGHJKL that is AMAZING. No, it really is. I'm slightly scared by it. That aside.

Woah. :bigeyed:

thanks you ^_^

i really appreciate it :)

The Ruki is pure awesomeness! :wub_anim: I didn't know the Ruki (it's a she right) would look so manly and tough!

Another job well done SEAP!

thank ;)

Wow, she's so beautiful and intimidating at the same time! She looks like she's ready to pick a fight. And I can't stop staring at her shoes/boots... I want a pair like that in real life sooo bad. XD

I bet you're tired of everyone telling you what a great job you've done all the time, huh? ;)

(Yet again: fantastic work, my friend!)

ahaha

no i dont feel tired or anything

i consume them all and produce motivation from them ^_^

and seems my requests are almost finished..

any new requests? ^_^

Hello SEAP! ^_^ I have a request.

I was wondering if you can draw this for me.

About Dragon ball Z. :3

Gotenks SSJ3, Gogeta SSJ, and Ultimate Gohan all doing the Kamehame-ha against LSSJ Broly, Janemba, and Majin Buu.

Since you've said a lot about starting artwork because of Akira Toriyama/Dragon Ball, I assume you know a lot about the series. If not, then ignore my request.

Thanks! :3

ahaha

no i dont feel tired or anything

i consume them all and produce motivation from them ^_^

and seems my requests are almost finished..

any new requests? ^_^

lol, I'll keep harassing motivating you then. :P

Oh, I finally decided which pet to request after months of contemplating!

I recently just painted my Cybunny Faerie, can you draw her for me, pretty please? Here she is.

Sorry I don't how to post her pic here, haha. I'd like her to be the way she is, no customization at all. Thanks a bunch. :D

Wow, you're really good!

I don't know if I should request anything; I'm sure you're too busy with other requests and other things going on. BUT; would you like me to draw one of your pets? I draw too, and I most certainly could do that.

If you wish for me to request something, you can. But which one of my pets!? :S That I'll have to figure out, but if I decide which pet, I'll let you know, OR, I could show you all my pets and you could decide for yourself.

Though they look very different on Neopets than they do in my imagination.

Hello SEAP! ^_^ I have a request.

I was wondering if you can draw this for me.

About Dragon ball Z. :3

Gotenks SSJ3, Gogeta SSJ, and Ultimate Gohan all doing the Kamehame-ha against LSSJ Broly, Janemba, and Majin Buu.

Since you've said a lot about starting artwork because of Akira Toriyama/Dragon Ball, I assume you know a lot about the series. If not, then ignore my request.

Thanks! :3

sure i know the characters ^^,

but i know i am more sluggish to draw multiple characters, so how about you choose one only this time?

lol, I'll keep harassing motivating you then. :P

Oh, I finally decided which pet to request after months of contemplating!

I recently just painted my Cybunny Faerie, can you draw her for me, pretty please? Here she is.

Sorry I don't how to post her pic here, haha. I'd like her to be the way she is, no customization at all. Thanks a bunch. :D

i smell harassment here...

okay~ i will let you see how i torture draw your lovely cybunny

Wow, you're really good!

I don't know if I should request anything; I'm sure you're too busy with other requests and other things going on. BUT; would you like me to draw one of your pets? I draw too, and I most certainly could do that.

If you wish for me to request something, you can. But which one of my pets!? :S That I'll have to figure out, but if I decide which pet, I'll let you know, OR, I could show you all my pets and you could decide for yourself.

Though they look very different on Neopets than they do in my imagination.

thats great! thank you ^_^

lets do a proper art trade :) draw me my Roukoshu (LINK)

let me know what you want me to draw, i will do that for you in return =)

thats great! thank you

lets do a proper art trade draw me my Roukoshu (LINK)

let me know what you want me to draw, i will do that for you in return =)

Okay! :) I usually draw Neopets in an anthro form, would you prefer him more quad?

Also, I think I've decided which pet for you to draw; my Xweetok, Eckert. His current configuration here is what he looked like before the accident that granted him strange powers and turned him white. Yes, it's quite a story. And yes, he's anthro, like all my pets (the customisation is kinda a giveaway).

I smell requests! :D

Could you draw me my dreamie? I love her so much. ^^

Draw her as... uh... I don't know. As a persony thing. Like a manga anime something something... you know what I mean. xD

u mean gijinka or anthro? :)

well if my brain can read what you mean then its good =D

Ok, after admiring your art, I would love for you to draw Sentill! I know you will do great! XD

Or else.

what else? ^__^

and how do you know? i just read your request, even i cant guarantee the quality! haha! :D

Oh i would LOVE a art request if your still doing them :3 I would like my faerie kougra done, thank you :3 Please neomail me: emohairx

yeah shure :3

link please

request done!

Neo_Girl's faerie cybunny... _Jar_Of_Hearts_ !

_jar_of_hearts__by_edgeheimdal-d4dezk0.png

u mean gijinka or anthro? :)

well if my brain can read what you mean then its good =D

what else? ^__^

and how do you know? i just read your request, even i cant guarantee the quality! haha! :D

yeah shure :3

link please

request done!

so adorable SEAP! so cute and stuff! by the way made odd sprites of p3s at da if you want to look.

request done!

She looks absolutely beautiful! :wub_anim: Thank you so much, SEAP! I really love it, will put on her pet page as soon as I figure how to. :laughingsmiley: