Happy Shoyru Day!!

hrtbrk

Yay! I'm really excited to see Maractite released for Shoyrus. I've been thinking about painting my Shoyru that, since she's been blue for nearly 9 years now, and I thought it was time she finally got painted. And since it says fairly in the blue theme to match her name, I think I can get over the fact that I haven't been able to bring myself to paint her after she's been blue for so long.

And I love the Faerie plushie. I HAVE to get it. :D

I loooove the wearables :wub_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The Maracite Shoyru is totally awesome. On the other hand with the Glowing Shoyru....meh. The second set of clothes are really cute, but I wouldn't customize my Shoyru with it. I think it would be better if TNT 'shrunk' the second set so they're wearables for baby pets.

Is it me, or is Glowing becoming a popular colour? I think TNT's trying to make all the pets available in the Glowing hue. I expected an 8-bit Shoyru to become available.

I do adore the swirls and patterns on the Maractite Shoyru as well.

The design for the two new Shoyru Plushies are strikingly similar in appearance to the Rainbow Shoyru Plushie:

7w0LW.pngplu_shoyru_rainbow.gif

Pretty bland colors, and I don't like the clothes either. Whatever that thing is that's... attached to the shoyru or its holding is really cute though, cuter than the plushies. Cuter than the Shoyru plushies.