What's your next big purchase?

rocknriot

What will your next big purchase be? Whether it's what you're saving up for, or what you're just working up the courage to buy, talk about it here!

I just found out today that the striped paint brush is under 100k :woot: I have more than enough for it, it's just hard for me to part with all the money... but I desperately want a Striped Kacheek to replace one I once had!

My next big purchase you ask? Nothing much except for the whole Secret Laboratory Map set, I've yet to get Lab Ray Access. :P

Some pieces can be more expensive than others, so why not save up for it?

My next big purchase you ask? Nothing much except for the whole Secret Laboratory Map set, I've yet to get Lab Ray Access. :P

Some pieces can be more expensive than others, so why not save up for it?

Ohhh, yeah, I need to get the lab ray too! How much does the entire thing cost, do you know?? I have no idea at all...

I just got a Kau Transmogrification Potion *___*

I now have my own kau mutant!!

He's name is Fiyonan ^-^

Ah I'jm so happy =D I fallen in love with it since it was released wub_anim.gif

But now I'm broke oÒ I have to play a lot of games *goes to the games room*

Ohhh, yeah, I need to get the lab ray too! How much does the entire thing cost, do you know?? I have no idea at all...

When I got it it was arround 900k

take a look at the trading post

I just got a Kau Transmogrification Potion *___*

That's actually one of the items I want at the moment! I wanted the avatar then I saw mutant Kaus and just fell in love :D

How much did you pay for yours? No-one on the trading post has mentioned a price so I don't know what they're worth haha.

My big purchase will be another Mystery Island Paint Brush so I can have an Island Chomby to match my Island Moehog. It's about 6mil and it's a pretty big committment because I just spent years worth of savings on the last one -_-

I'm saving up for a draik transmog, but it'll be a while since I'm not actually doing anything to actively earn Neopoints at the moment, lol :P

Also saving up for a couple royal pbs and wearables, but I'm waiting for the price to drop on a bunch of BGs and we'll see how that goes. Probably gonna try to hit 20m before I spend any huge amounts. :laughingsmiley:

I have a lot of things that I want to buy. And most of them are insanely expensive. Like the LD paintbrush, or the spotted. I recently blew most of my money on my lab map, and now I'm broke :sad01_anim:. I need to AT LEAST want to get back around 700k or so before I feel like I can afford ANYTHING. The only thing is is that I'm a impatient person, and getting all this money back so far has been going VERY slowly for me... oh well :P

That's actually one of the items I want at the moment! I wanted the avatar then I saw mutant Kaus and just fell in love :D

How much did you pay for yours? No-one on the trading post has mentioned a price so I don't know what they're worth haha.

My big purchase will be another Mystery Island Paint Brush so I can have an Island Chomby to match my Island Moehog. It's about 6mil and it's a pretty big committment because I just spent years worth of savings on the last one -_-

The lot was for 800k that seemed not much so I took it right away ^^" tdn says 9ook and

I'm so happy right now xD I have my kau and my hissi =D and my first pet is a faerie (plot prize xD) and my lab rat is a cute strawberry *_* Couldn't be better xD

Nya oke could... I now save up for a second hissi poition to give to my lab rat. I hope it will change colour and that I can keep the waerables for my real hissi ^^" Or for a royal pb I kind of fall in love withe the royal boy hissi wub_anim.gif

I have a nice, long expensive list that will keep me busy on here for at least 10 more years...

But, currently, I'm saving for a Draik Egg, so I can use my FFQ to make it Chocolate. (I'd be very nearly there already, if everyone with Draik Eggs wasn't raising the prices each time I checked. They've done from 12.5 million to 16 million in less than a month.)

After that, my next 2 goals are a Lost Desert PB and Royal PB for my current Draik, so I can get the clothes before painting her Faerie with the PB from the plot.

I want an Everlasting Apple - so that means I can not only get the Hidden Tower avatar, but thinking practically, my pets always have something to eat, especially when you get to that situation in which you're completely out of omelettes and jellies and your pets are starving.

I want an Everlasting Apple - so that means I can not only get the Hidden Tower avatar, but thinking practically, my pets always have something to eat, especially when you get to that situation in which you're completely out of omelettes and jellies and your pets are starving.

Don't worry, they don't die from hunger... :)

I'm saving for a draik egg but i might splurge and get a darigan PB for my ixi first. I can never seem to be able to keep nps for too long.

I really don't have a next big purchase, except for codstones, codestone and did I mention codestones???? lol I am saving all my np to pay for training my pet so I can get the battledome avatars.

You know that you can just keep your pet in the NeoLodge right? 150 nps for 28 days is pretty good :D it keeps them fed and happy :)

Hidden Tower-wise, the best things to purchase are probably the Royal and Baby PBs. They hold their value pretty well in resale. ^.^

Trying to save up for a full lab map set for my side account. Unfortunately, the price of a full set went up by a lot ever since I bought my first one.

I got it when it was about 700k. I looked around the TP today and was shocked to see that everyone wanted a Baby BP (~550k) and 600k. So that's about 1.15 million NP! O___O WHEW!

Depends what you mean by big. I'm buying a Darigan PB for my Chomby, after I use the Halloween one I've already got. Planning on turning my np to col. for the lending program(especially the Meowclops.) I have enough, it's just buying the PBs. Eventually I want to get a Draik Trans potion, though that's a bit by the wayside considering I'm trying to figure out which pets I want to keep.

Trying to save up for a full lab map set for my side account. Unfortunately, the price of a full set went up by a lot ever since I bought my first one.

I got it when it was about 700k. I looked around the TP today and was shocked to see that everyone wanted a Baby BP (~550k) and 600k. So that's about 1.15 million NP! O___O WHEW!

A fairly accurate guide is here, the prices do tend to go up and down but it's generally much more expensive to buy the complete set rather than the pieces one at a time :)

A fairly accurate guide is here, the prices do tend to go up and down but it's generally much more expensive to buy the complete set rather than the pieces one at a time :)

Ah, thank you! :D I've got about three of the pieces (along with two repeats of the cheapest one). I guess I just have six more to go. ^^; Whew... This is sure gonna take a while... o:

Thank you once again for the link! :D