Day 9: Kookia *Double Dare*

hrtbrk

I thought that was WAY on the easy side, but like JB said, I won't complain. I'm also really happy it was a Double Dare, because I love Kookiths, and I have a side account that features Jubjubs/Kookiths, with a Jubjub and/or Kookith gallery. So here's 3 additions for the gallery.

I never played this game before. I tried medium but couldn't get past level two and was wondering why all of you said it's easy when I couldn't even get Abi's score.

Then I knew the trick, played hard on low quality and got it first try. Yay! (:

One big suggestion to anyone having trouble. Play it on hard. I couldn't get past level 2 on medium. Then I tried Hard, just to see how fast it got. It didn't really get much faster. The big help was in the first level, as I still got 99% of them here, which put my score to like 22,000 and then I just did my best on level 2 and I got a final score of 50,000+ without even progressing onto level 3. Hope that helps anyone here.

I'm so happy about this :D

Kookia is such an easy game, and beating AAA was a piece of cake!

It took me HOURS to beat AAA's score in Kou-Jong, and even longer to beat his score in Faerie Cloud Racers <_<

So far, All of the games featured in this years Daily Dare, Have been games I am really Bad at :(

But, I really want that gold trophy :O

Whoo! I got this down pat. Just play on hard and get a bonus level. Whoop. Finally got a double dare beaten! :D Thanks TNT. Now let me guess, it'll only get way harder from here.

I played the game on hard like I always do, and AAA was really easy to defeat.

Kookia was one game I'm really good at since I played it when I got back to Neopets in Summer 2010.