Employment Agency: Love it? Hate it? Don't care?

sjoudrey

Personally, I love it. I use it to make some cash, probably around 8k a day. Not much, but it's quick and adds up. It's too bad the ranks are soooo high to crawl up. Maybe in a few years... haha.

There was a point in time when I was totally obsessed with it. Now a days...I check it when I do my dailies sometimes, but it doesn't really interest me.

WHat you do, is pretty much buying a certain amount of a specified item. You get a base reward, which increases with how quickly you complete the job.

don't really use it, might in the future though

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I like it, I really do. Wish it gave out random jobs to everyone looking for one though. Now that the website is very popular - it's almost impossible to grab a job before someone else snatches it right from under your nose. It's demotivating. :(

I love it and try to do a few jobs every day. Luckily it's easy picking for me when I'm on in the morning (morning in Holland that is). I'm only 2600 jobs away from getting into the rankings XD

I never done it. I tried it a few times but it seems it seems I'm never able to grab a job. I haven't thought about it in awhile I'm gonna go check it out now though. It definitely would be neat if you could get an avatar for doing them. I'd most definitely try to do them more often.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ErikaChristine

I love it! I don't really do it for the money. I just like the mission of it. One time I accidently chose a job to find 6 of some item in less then a minute. I was able to do it, but it was scary. I was petrified of failing at the job. Lol!

dont care

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Also, if you don't have anything to add to a topic, please don't post. Posts not contributing are considered spam.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It has it's ups and downs

PROS

- A cool stat for a petpage

- After your done, sell the coupon (If you got a super job)

- Coul make some profit

CONS

- Could lose A LOT of money

- Coupons cost a ton

- Regular jobs only pop up every 10 mins and you cant click in 1/2 a second and tell whether the job can give a profit.

So unless you have lots of NP and just dont care about the stuff, it overall probobly isnt worth it...

• 4 weeks later...

I like it. I usually make 5k a day, but it does add up.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.