Day 5: Ultimate Bullseye II *Double Dare*

hrtbrk

I totally agree with ya! It is time consuming. Took me an hour to complete it... But at least I got NP and a better high score... And three new items... the rewards aren't that good :/ Well... I would have done the Double Dare too for the other challenge but... I had school so I needed to sleep DX

Same here, it only took me an hour and 30 something minutes to nail this Double Dare! So happy that I completed this vigorous challenge. ^_^

I ended up with 91 points this time out of 70, so proud that I had great allies to cheer me on. :yes:

Took me about a half an hour, went quite fast once I realized I had to focus on those balloons :).

Now that you come to think about it Marlon, those Meridell Shield and/or King Hagan balloons were a definite factor in getting those 91 points.

Just had to believe in myself and not fail, slow and steady really does win the race. :king:

Yes! I finally beat them. It really helps if

1) You hit a balloon and the Target on the same turn, and

2) You don't hit the middle when you've got the target opposite. (That happened to me. Twice).

Hum... I have beaten the double dare on my first try.

I'll try to improve my score for the tdn staff tourney WHEN I'm done with at least 1 assignment.

My day is ruined, haha. I hate hate hate this game.

I'm with you. As far as I'm concerned, it's practically random (though heavily weighted toward lousy scores). Also, the fact that you can only select power-ups at the between-rounds popup annoys me. Would it have been that hard to make the power-up inventory clickable?

I definitely got a high score of 66 from one hit (two balloons and hit the target) but since it was practically my last try and I'm still practicing, I didn't manage to hit the target again before I got game over! *sigh* Oh well, I'm stuck with practicing until I get it. Does anyone have tips on power and angle for us hopeless people?

I absolutely hate this one. Before UB2 came out, I had managed to do pretty well at UB... I haven't played this game in forever, so I am just practicing until I know I can actually hit enough targets without balloons and such before I go for AAA. I collect balloons anyways, so I don't mind just getting Abby's prize...

(edit) SWEET.

I had a feeling that once I complained about it I would get it, lol.

I managed to get an 84! I was scared because I hadn't challenged either of them before I got the score, but I just opened the DD page in another tab and accepted AAA's and went back to the game and sent it and it went through. Hurray!

I did it finally!!!! I almost gave up and just went for Ab. I got very lucky on my last shot, when I used an inverted target and hit a balloon at the same time for a bunch of points. Got a score of 74 in the end. It was close, but soooooo pumped!!!!