Former Daily Dare Villains Returning?

hrtbrk

I only edited the exposure of the image, to make them visible for everyone. Depending of your monitor, you might not be able to see them on your screen...

I only edited the exposure of the image, to make them visible for everyone. Depending of your monitor, you might not be able to see them on your screen...

Exactly! I heard about this, and tried everything on my netbook, couldn't see them. Then I saw them with no issue on my husband's laptop this evening. I thought I was crazy when I couldn't see them on my computer.

this would be so awesome if they came back! i wonder wat they would do this time? :yes:

I barely noticed this at first, but with the brightening up, we have no clue on what Roothless and Scram may be up to...

We might as well wait and see what they throw at us later this month.

i just joined neopets two months ago and i was wondering what these villains did in daily dare?

can someone please enlighten me? :)

thanks!

I really want to know as well. Daily Dare didn't exist last time I was on Neopets so it is all very new and exciting.

i just joined neopets two months ago and i was wondering what these villains did in daily dare?

can someone please enlighten me? :)

thanks!

The link in the first post should enlighten you :)

Basically, when the Daily Dare returned for the first time (so the second edition in 2008), Scram had abducted the Avinroo. They were put into a dungeon and forced to play games during a whole month. At the end of the challenges, AAA and Abigail were able to escape the dungeon by playing a special game challenge against King Roothless in the game Dungeon Dash. Special prizes were awarded for doing the challenge against Roothless.