New NC Mall Survey!

hrtbrk

hmmm....i took the survey, but it didnt ask me anything of the like, only questions like are you male or female? or how long have you been playing neopets? :eh:

I tried it both ways and got the same results. So far as paying for extra feature, premium users already get to beta test some things before they're fully open and I think multiple pets should be added to the loyal user perks, not a feature you have to pay for. Or could be bought with NP instead of real money. i know a lot of people who have been waiting years to be able to have more than 4 pets per account. it would clear up some of the clutter TNTs always complaining about because people wouldn't need to use sides to keep extra pets on.

I think multiple pets should be added to the loyal user perks, not a feature you have to pay for.

This so much. I'm not really against the NC Mall (sometimes I think it's unfair to people who don't have access) but paying for a 5th pet is a bit outrageous. Talk about taking advantage of the paying customer.

Of course, what about the users who are unable to access the mall? Are they out of luck?

Loyal user perk is the way to go.

I didn't get asked any questions regarding a fifth pet or getting unreleased info before everyone else...

The questions were like

- group of age

- time using the site

- are you premium user

- have you done *activity* in *time period*

Yes, I had the same questions. It had nothing to do with the extra pet and info before everyone else. Anyway, I think Neopets is going a little two far with this real money paying. I remember the days when you couldn't buy anything with money. I'm just scared that this will lead to giving very unfair advantages to some neopet users. Call me old fashion.

I do think being able to own a 5th pet is a good idea though, a lot of people have way more than 4 pets. But to pay for it with real money... i don't know.

The questions were like

- group of age

- time using the site

- are you premium user

- have you done *activity* in *time period*

thats exactly what mine were. strange. i just took it again and i clicked the link and thats wat the questions were. this is weird :mellow:

I read on another site, that the questions were different it you'd purchased NC/NC items before. (I have used NC, and I received the basic one.) Apparently, people who haven't used NC, got the one asking about a 5th pet, etc.

I don't use NC, because I'm not going to let a website I use for fun to impact my bank account. I'd rather stick to things that can be earned on merit. Having the option for a fifth pet would be great, but I wouldn't pay for it.

-Five

To see a fifth pet being considered is a dream come true! :D I don't care it it might involve real money!

...Even though I'd be willing to, seeing as I'm a regular at the NC Mall, I think it would be better to be a loyal user perk. Darn "one one condtions"!

But I didn't get that question on what I'd be interested in. :( All I got was the same "How old are you" "How long have you been playing Neo" etc. Come on. I really want to tell TNT I'm very interested!

I don't use NC, because I'm not going to let a website I use for fun to impact my bank account.

makes sense. i got my nc on my birthday when my friends gave me nc cards. my parents would never let me buy them for myself

I didn't get asked anything other than how much I play neopets pretty much, nothing involving the NC mall other than how much I use it. Which is never, and that's why, I'm assuming, I didn't get asked anything, even though, if you want me to, wouldn't you ask questions to get me interested? Whatever.

I would, however; pay for another pet slot. Well..depending on how much it is.

I find it interesting that only the non NC users were asked about the actual content. It's almost as if they're really saying, "Hey neopets user! We've noticed that you don't spend real money on our website. Would you be willing to spend real money if it could get you this or that? What can we offer that will make you break down and give us money?" hmph, I like the loyal user perk idea much better.

This so much. I'm not really against the NC Mall (sometimes I think it's unfair to people who don't have access) but paying for a 5th pet is a bit outrageous. Talk about taking advantage of the paying customer.

Of course, what about the users who are unable to access the mall? Are they out of luck?

Loyal user perk is the way to go.

I'd rather keep my fifth pet on my second account than have to pay for one...I only have three customizable pets anyways.

I read on another site, that the questions were different it you'd purchased NC/NC items before. (I have used NC, and I received the basic one.) Apparently, people who haven't used NC, got the one asking about a 5th pet, etc.

I find it interesting that only the non NC users were asked about the actual content. It's almost as if they're really saying, "Hey neopets user! We've noticed that you don't spend real money on our website. Would you be willing to spend real money if it could get you this or that? What can we offer that will make you break down and give us money?" hmph, I like the loyal user perk idea much better.

I'm seriously with Sakurabelle on this...

Why wouldn't they ask the consumers what they want to see next... or it is just because they think we will keep spending money on a 1000th hat for our pet?

has the questionnaire been answered indeed? or am I being discriminated against once more? <_< Neopets should find ways to grow asides of the dang cash. it makes me angry. I have been playing for 9 years and I feel like Neo is nothing like it used to be. now is all about profit.

No.

Only some users were given those specific questions to answer in the survey.

This post was more so asking about having to pay for these features instead of if you got the question or not. But it looks like Neopets has got their answers and have closed the survey.