Alien Vending Machine

Tank Girl

That's awesome! I also found it funny that the aisha said "enjoy your tasty treat". That would be the real-world equivalent of eating quarters.... yum.. xD

I traded my Faerie Paint Brush for a Basic Golden Nerkmid and 380K, was pretty happy with that seeing as the PB was free and I have no use for it.

Glad I didn't have to spend monies on a Nerkmid! Trying to save to be lent more stuffs for avatars! ^_^

That's awesome! I also found it funny that the aisha said "enjoy your tasty treat". That would be the real-world equivalent of eating quarters.... yum.. xD

Most of the time, you get a gross food item when you put a nerkmid in.

Although, if the machine is empty, there are a chance to get a paint brush and it's possible to get another kind of nerkmid from it.

Is 450k a lot for Basic Golden Nerkmind?

Most of the time, you get a gross food item when you put a nerkmid in.

Although, if the machine is empty, there are a chance to get a paint brush and it's possible to get another kind of nerkmid from it.

Empty? How do you mean? When is it empty? TEELLL ME! :evil: :evo:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got a bottled water faerie and <2,000 NP. I'm glad I got the nerkmid in a random event instead of having to buy one. And now that I have the avatar, if I ever find another I can sell it, which will be much more rewarding!

-Five

• 2 weeks later...

First time I got a Golden Nerkmid XX. The next 3 times I got 1,000np or less. And my most recent attempt I got a Transparent Paint Brush.

Wow that's pretty awesome!! The next time I come across one I'm saving it for the first of the month to see if I can get a trophy ^_^

I got a Magical Gold Nerkmid via RE, and I kinda regret using it now, caus I got 6000NP (which was OK), and a Rotten Negg and Onion Quesadilla, which is literally worthless. On the plus side, I got the avvie.

Ah well, if I ever get another Nerkmid, I might give the machine another go :)

First time I got a Golden Nerkmid XX. The next 3 times I got 1,000np or less. And my most recent attempt I got a Transparent Paint Brush.

I think the first win makes up for your three fails in the middle!

I got a Normal Golden Nerkmid in a RE yesterday and decided to use it on the avatar. Got 2k and a gross food item. Whoop de doo. But at least I got an av!