Are you a Daytime Person or a Night Person?

Tedhaun

45 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Daytime Person or a Night Person?

Generally, I tend to be a daytime person (exception: the morning :P) but lately, since I haven't been sleeping properly, I've been becoming more of a night person.

I think that each time (day and night) have their own perks though, so I'm happy to be both :P

A night person, though this will be changing a bit, come May.

Usually I get up between 9:00am and 12:00pm, and stay up well past 1:00am.

But in May, I have to start being at farmer's markets at like, 8:00am, so I'll probably start going to bed earlier, too.

Hm, I've been more of a daytime person lately. Actually managed to get to bed before 1am most of this week! :D When i get home for the summer, I'll probably be back on the 4am-5am schedule though :P

I'm SUCH a night person, even when I was a little kid I wouldn't want to get up in the morning. I wish I went to a normal college where I could only have afternoon classes, but nooo I have to be in class by 9 most days (still better than high school!)

It depends...if I'm coding or don't have work the next day, I can easily stay on neo til 3 or 4 am without realizing it, but most of the time I have to cut my time short at midnight or else I won't get up in time for work. So I suppose I'm a daytime person, but not by choice. :P

Guest ErikaChristine

I'm a complete morning person. I wake up early (5 or 5:30). By early afternoon I'm pretty well exhausted and I go to bed early. :/ I'm not so fun at parties. Lol.

Definitely a night person~

Even when I am super exhausted, I find ways to keep myself awake lol

I don't know but for me, if I were to stay up the whole 24 hours I and decided to sleep for an hour to me it feels like I got the whole 8 hours xD

Maybe because I am still young, definitely going to feel my energy poof when I get older.