Biggest pet peeves?

Tank Girl

Loud commercials after something quiet... I really hate clicking something only to have a really loud commercial pop up in my head set or speakers, or when shows have that little bit of silent right before it cuts to commercial.

Bahaha, I have this problem whenever I'm watching Jeopardy. I have to turn the volume up because the show doesn't speak loud enough, and when it goes off I get bombarded with "TRY ACTIVON TODAY" D8 I hate that so much.

I used to have a few Facebook-related peeves, but I kind of got over them after a while and just learned to ignore some of my friends' updates. Unless they're incredibly stupid or THEY'RE IN ALL CAPS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who sag. I'm sorry but I don't like walking down the hallway and seeing your butt hanging out of your pants. Sag just a litte if you want; don't let your butt. hang. out!

- Tailgaters, and people who refuse to turn their headlights off of high beam when there are other drivers around. A little bit of courtesy on the road would be nice!

- When you're drifting off to sleep and then a fly or some other buzzing insect starts whizzing around your head, making an INFURIATING low bzzzzz. Bzzzzz. Bzzzzzzzzz. Just die.

I could actually go on forever in this thread.. I remember on another forum I used I had a huge list that I would just add to every few days. I'm actually not that irritable a person, but certain things just make me want to cap someone.

• 2 weeks later...

Those IcePets people have also been to Jellyneo as well, and I had no problem.

Ontopic with my pet peeves, I just don't like it when my parents have to call me by my name, just to tell me I have to get out the door, it's very annoying.

I really don't like it when people on non-Neopets forums have to be against Neopets, saying negative things and that I should quit the site, well they don't know what sites are really fun to be on!

Since this is the Internet and all, I'll just stick with my number one typing/chatting pet peeve -

Wen ppl talk lak dis.

IT GETS SO ANNOYING. It takes me longer to process the actual word than it would have for them to just have typed it in the first place. And it just looks...wrong, somehow. Probably because it is. I don't mind abbreviations of things like LOL or things like that, it's just when it's way too prevalent. And on a similar note, when people finish asking you for some elaborate favor and then just go "kthxbai"

Doesn't seem annoying as much as rude. Someone went to a lot of trouble to help you out, and you can't even type out a "thank you"?

//rant

People who are narcissistic/self-centered and tweet every action of their day like people care.

"Liek OMG I just bought flip-flops and painted my nails to match"

These are the same people who have usernames crafted from the words "cutie," "angel," "sexy," or "hott," or any combination of those.

These are the people who expect a gold medal for everything they do, and can't handle straight, direct honesty.

"U said I cant spel. U R SO RUDE!!!"

:rolleyes_anim:

People who are shallow and vapid.

People who assume everyone else is stupid.

People who hate animals/children.

People who think everyone needs to have the same religion as you.

The last one wouldn't be such a big thing for me if I wasn't raised in GEORGIA, but it's come up a few times... >_>

Oho! It's like my dream topic! *ahem*

When people hand your change back to you and put the coins on top of the notes.

When people don't use you're/your and their/there/they're properly.

When people write should of instead of should have - I know they sound similar when you say it, but seriously?!

When people stop walking in a crowded hallway, right in front of you.

When you're walking and talking with someone, they stop and don't tell you and you carry on walking, talking to yourself like a complete goon.

/rant. ^_^

The 3 girls in my class that always annoy me. It not that i hate them, its just that they are around me and keep repeating stuff so much that i just cant stand it anymore.

Also, for some reason, when in my house people use down as light on and up as light off. there is two switches,the regular one and the one you just use when you dont feel like walking.

Like a lot of people said, wh3n p33ps ta1k l1ek d1s.i dont mind if pppl talk lik dis, just wen dey use numbuhs. like in my siggy, 'chan i havz an intoynet? or something like that. i dont mind that.

and EXTREMELY sensitive people. like my little sis all the time,

"mama! javier looked at me!"

and most of all, people in my school that tell on you for no good reason. i do it from time to time, but at least i have a reason to.

• 3 weeks later...

Another big pet peeve I have would clearly be people coming up to me and being a smart-aleck in front of me.

I find that very, very annoying in my opinion. D:

Another big pet peeve I have would clearly be people coming up to me and being a smart-aleck in front of me.

I find that very, very annoying in my opinion. D:

Ugh...that's the worst. Especially when people KNOW that they're being one. Making snide or smart comments is no way to get your point across(at least that's what smart alecks has done to me).

My biggest pet peeves are:

-When a band or musical artist sings one or two songs that are diffrent from what they normally do and fans are all "OMG they sold out!!!"

-When people talk on the phone is the grocery store or in a a resturant.

-Nosy people. If you want to keep something private, you have the right to do so.

-And my biggest one: Girls who are like, 120 pounds saying "I'm fat". I'm not fat, but I am a bigger girl and in a way, fat is a derogatory term to describe someone IMO.

1. When I type a really long paragraph text and i get "k" as a response.

2. Loose hairs.

3. Inside out hoods on hoodies.

4. When the drawstrings' lengths don't match.

These are my other peeves:

-People who stereotype: Let's just face it, stereotypes are NOT good!

-People who purposly act like they have the brain of a rodent in public. One time I was walking to lunch and these two 17 year old boys were running around in circles next to a window on all fours, pretending to bark and howl like dogs. :sad01_anim: stuff like that makes you look like a complete tool!

-Racist jokes, those are only used by people who think they're funny but their really being ignorant. It's the same thing as bullying IMO.

There's More:

-When people wear boots in the Summer. These two guys I know from school wear their Winter boots in 80 degree weather.

-People who constantly make excuses for other people. Example: Oh he's Bipolar, he has every right to throw things at people." or "Oh well, he is severly disabled he has the right to act innapropriate."

The more you make excuses for people like that, the less help they'll get. I'm HFA and I know that I need to suck it up and learn how to deal with things.

-Girls who whine about they're boyfriends. Example: OMG!!!! Tommy broke up with me!!!!! What am I going to do????!!!!

Quit your sobbing and get over it.

And last but not least......1Uppers. Example:

Person: I have a really nice computor,it's a Dell Mini.

Other Person: Well, I have an Alienware, yap yap yap.

People who have to argue with you just for the sake of arguing. :grrr:

My little brother has to do that; I know I am perfectly right, but he has to go ahead and let his opinion be heard and proved wrong... <_<

People who have to argue with you just for the sake of arguing. :grrr:

My little brother has to do that; I know I am perfectly right, but he has to go ahead and let his opinion be heard and proved wrong... <_<

I hate that too! Good example:

Naamah: I think that Pokemon is a good game series.

Brother: No it's not!

Naamah: Well, I think it is.

Brother: Um, no it's not!

Naamah: Quit being such a tool! My God!

Brother: Mommmmmmmmm!!!!! Naamah called me a curse word!!!!!!!!

Tool isn't a curse word and he asked for it :angry:

Oho! It's like my dream topic! *ahem*

When people hand your change back to you and put the coins on top of the notes.

When people don't use you're/your and their/there/they're properly.

When people write should of instead of should have - I know they sound similar when you say it, but seriously?!

When people stop walking in a crowded hallway, right in front of you.

When you're walking and talking with someone, they stop and don't tell you and you carry on walking, talking to yourself like a complete goon.

/rant. ^_^

OMG ARE YOU MY PEEVE TWIN?? we are like, so the same. and don't forget too/to!