Do you play IcePets?

Claws

I own the cutest little white Wulfer now :D

His name is Soar!

I could cuddle him forever, I love the designs of the pets on this site.

Although... There aren't many games :(

If you do play IcePets, talk about it. What do you like, what don't you like?

If you've never heard of it, the banner in my sig links to the site.

I'm a member there, but I don't play. It could use a lot more features if it plans to bring in neo users

But...

There are a few things that need to be changed :(

I can't complete the Dragon Statue Challenge by posting a message in the introduction boards, because I'm under thirteen.

So basically, I'm stuck here.

Ryan- I don't remember exactly, but I think there was a thread about IcePets here on TDN in March of 2010.

BrandonGamer- The one major difference is IcePets actually has a dedicated team of staff that care about the players. The voice of every player matters, and makes a difference in the development.

Atta- Sorry about that. We just realized that a little bit ago, and have it on our list to take care of.

BrandonGamer- The one major difference is IcePets actually has a dedicated team of staff that care about the players. The voice of every player matters, and makes a difference in the development.

Neopets has a ton of features, what does Icepets offer? What type of features that'll kill my boredom?

I actually love it because I get to KNOW the members.

Unlike Neopets, where I just feel like a complete nobody D:

Hence why I use TDN!

• 4 weeks later...

thank you, Claws for introducing this site to me its aMAIZEing, it is just like neopets! whan I compare it, I like it equally as the only difference is that neopets dosen't give out free neocash and that icepets has less pets and colors and those are the stuff i don't like about those websites.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

• 2 weeks later...