Has anyone gotten a FFQ yet?

Miel

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to say the same thing. Oh well, I guess that's life.

lol me too :sad02:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Don't take this the wrong way, but: I hate you. :P

Haha I get this a lot :D I think I'll just wait a loooooong time, so I get bored of my pets and change them.

@ LoveBee... as you can see... I used up my first one! Lol! Coconut Jubjub! :D I'm still having troubles finding the item for the second one

I didn't use the first one and I haven't bought the item for second one either because it's 700k. I wanted to have a coco jubjub, but I like my maraquan one..

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

None, I didn't get a fountain or space or battle of craft, in another word, no one of important ever visit(except for one queen.)

The good thing is they never ask for anything more than 10k for me. Apart for one 30k item for speed boost, what a waste of money!

My husband got one last night. He was beyond shocked. (Not to mention the item was cheap. Only 2600. He'd done several quests where he paid over 30k, for an Air Faerie.) He had figured he wouldn't get one, even when there was 4-5 days left, let alone on the last day, at 9 pm NST. But he got it. (Though he has no clue what he'll use it for yet.)

Too bad you can't sell the FFQ ..

You can kinda sell it. You can trade an FFQ for just about any pet your heart desires. You find someone to trade with who has your dreamie, and then you create them a custom using your FFQ.

You can kinda sell it. You can trade an FFQ for just about any pet your heart desires. You find someone to trade with who has your dreamie, and then you create them a custom using your FFQ.

But I don't have a dreamie :sad01_anim: So sad. :(

Well that's just plain Un-Neopian. lol!

As well as ironic. TnT: Let's give the FFQs to people who don't even want to use them. TnT: Oh, what a marvelous idea.

No it's not. I just don't have a specific pet I would ''die'' for. I like my pets they way they are and I don't want any more.

Besides it's random. Not my fault I got them.

Edited by LoveBee

I was really hoping to get a FFQ from the Event :( I got sooo many darn fire faerie and light faerie quests....One Fyora which was great....but otherwise nothing.....I alwys thought that if I did get one I'd adopt a buzz and paint it grey....so I could get two avatars in one shot :P

I didn't think it was that extremely rare... Saw many people posting about it, I got mine on the 1stThursday, I think. The items are hard to get though, I was unlucky and got a 1.5 million item :(

Well I didn't get one, so I'd like to think it was somewhat rare. <_<

I wouldn't mind 1.5 million because my dreamie is maraquan, so it's still much cheaper than buying a PB. :laughingsmiley: That does kinda stink though. Do you know what you want to do with it?