Has anyone gotten a FFQ yet?

Miel

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more day left, no chance at a FFQ. Not that it really matters as I'm probably going to be frozen in a few days.

Why is that so?

It'd be nice to get a ticket to the Rainbow Fountain as the final prize, but it might pose a problem for those who didn't get to visit the page everyday ...

I did not realise it was possible to get a FFQ during the faerie reconstruction period!! Anyway it's almost over but I really enjoyed the daily faerie quests because I think I didn't have to abandon any as all were rather cheap. My brother got a queen faerie quest yesterday, which is awesome! I've only had at most space faerie. I turned out a crafting one, as I have no nc cash. But then again, it was the first time I ever heard of a crafting faerie!

I actually had a dream last night about getting another FFQ. What is happening to me? XD

i had a dream once that i got a SuAP, so don't feel too bad xDD

No FFQ for me, and the event is nearly over. Sigh. That's my neoluck for you :P

Why is that so?

It'd be nice to get a ticket to the Rainbow Fountain as the final prize, but it might pose a problem for those who didn't get to visit the page everyday ...

Because TNT seems to take a guilty before proven innocent approach. The reason for my fear is written all over my UL :P.

If I end up not being frozen sorry for being so overly paranoid. It's been a horrible week.