Has anyone gotten a FFQ yet?

Miel

I've been getting quests everyday in hopes of getting one from the Fountain Faerie. Is it insanely rare to get one? So far, I've gotten a quest from the Faerie Queen, Space Faerie, and two from the Crafting Faerie (ugh), and a few from the other normal faeries... x_x

Is there any way to increase my likelihood of getting a Fountain Faerie quest?

How about everyone else? Has anyone been lucky enough to get one, and if so, what did she ask for?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I haven't yet...I am trying to stay positive that I will get one, and trying to ignore the 8576483 people on Neopets that have already gotten one (or two). :)

Ahg, I'd be ecstatic if I get just one. I've been trying to finish all of the quests in the hopes that I would get a free dip at the fountain... I've even done three annoying Craft Faerie quests. <_<

Ahg, I'd be ecstatic if I get just one. I've been trying to finish all of the quests in the hopes that I would get a free dip at the fountain... I've even done three annoying Craft Faerie quests. <_<

Me too! I've even created the Wocky that I'm going to paint Transparent in the event that I get a FFQ. *sniffles* I hope you get yours!

Me too! I've even created and named the Wocky that I'm going to paint Transparent in the event that I get a FFQ. *sniffles* I hope you get yours!

Thank you <3 At first I was going to get an MSP Poogle, but realized MSP isn't at the fountain. Now I'm just thinking regular plushie or island poogle :wub_anim:

No, I haven't yet...I am trying to stay positive that I will get one, and trying to ignore the 8576483 people on Neopets that have already gotten one (or two). :)

Haha, I'm pretty irked by the people who are complaining about getting "yet another" Silk Wig or FFQ :D. Especially the wig.

I doubt there would be anyway to increase your likelihood. Some people got a FFQ on the first day. Just random.

I haven't yet, but I really hope I do. I am dying to make Sweet_Petite_Minette chocolate. Wouldn't it be perfect for her name?

I can hardly imagine the people that have been lucky enough to get more than one. That would be beyond amazing. I wonder what I would do with the second one? Hmm.

I doubt there would be anyway to increase your likelihood. Some people got a FFQ on the first day. Just random.

I haven't yet, but I really hope I do. I am dying to make Sweet_Petite_Minette chocolate. Wouldn't it be perfect for her name?

I can hardly imagine the people that have been lucky enough to get more than one. That would be beyond amazing. I wonder what I would do with the second one? Hmm.

Suits her perfectly. Chocolate Aishas are awesome!

I've found that Neopets is like life-random and sometimes very unfair. Hope you get lucky and get your FFQ :).

I got a FFQ today. (My first one in over 8.5 years of playing Neopets.) My item (Shoyru Rain Slicker) cost 230k, but I've now completed the quest. Now I'm continuing to save up for a Draik Egg/MP so I can choose Chocolate.

Congrats to the people who have gotten a FFQ :O

I would probably squeal like a little piggie, if I ever got one.

I haven't received a FFQ yet.

But, Hopefully I will at least get one during this little Quest Event. :3

So far, I have been on a Faerie Queen Quest, a Water Faerie Quest, a Fire Faerie Quest, a dark faerie quest, A light faerie quest, and an earth faerie quest :D

I didn't get a fountain faerie quest during this round of ruined faerie thing, but I did get a fountain faerie quest a couple years ago, which was AMAZING. I painted my Eyrie Maraquan, and my hissi was already mutant like I wanted it to be, and I don't want any other pets, so if I got a FFQ I would probably just paint a buzz to get the avatar, and then give the buzz to someone. Which would be great, because not a lot of people have that avatar. Anyway, congrats to everyone who did get a FFQ quest!

I have only got the normal faeries. I haven't even been lucky enough to get the faerie queen, the space faerie, or anything. I got the crafting faerie once but since I don't get NC, i had to decline it. I am hoping that I get a FFQ. If i do I don't know what I will do with it. I will probably hold on to it until/ if i get another one and then paint a buzz and maybe trade for a UC that i want.

I haven't gotten one yet, but I got a Faerie Queen Quest on the first day this event started, and that was the first one I've ever gotten from her, so I'm staying hopeful. I have no idea what I do with the reward if I did complete a FFQ though. :P

I've gotten two FQ quests, but no FFQ as of yet, fingers crossed though. This will likely be my only chance of ever getting a Plushie Kougara.

On the up side, with 20-something days of daily quests we gotta get at least one, right?

Edit: Question! It is my understanding that you don't have to use the fountain right away, yes? So say you somehow got two FFQs during the event could you save them both and get two dips or do you have to use one for it to register the other one?

I've gotten two FQ quests, but no FFQ as of yet, fingers crossed though. This will likely be my only chance of ever getting a Plushie Kougara.

On the up side, with 20-something days of daily quests we gotta get at least one, right?

Edit: Question! It is my understanding that you don't have to use the fountain right away, yes? So say you somehow got two FFQs during the event could you save them both and get two dips or do you have to use one for it to register the other one?

You can hold on to the quest for as long as you like, but keep in mind that you cannot accept any other faerie quest while one is still incomplete. You can, however, turn the item in to Naia (the Fountain Faerie) and complete the quest, but then paint your Neopet at her pool at a later date.

No, you won’t be able to complete the second Fountain Faerie Quest until you use up the reward from the first one.

These are TNT's answers in the Editorial, hope it helps~ :)

I keep getting Crafting Faerie quests too...And I have no NC left on my main. I'm hoping my brother will get a wig quest again, as he still has 150 nc leftover from the free Style Showdown nc.

I don't even know what I'd do at this point, because my main is pretty full...Probably pound my lab rat, make a plushie buzz, paint it for the avatar, and then pound and hope someone other than a trading shark gets it. :P