Has anyone gotten a FFQ yet?

Miel

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it !!!

I am freaking out :D !!!

This was the best day ever, first I got snow pb from key quest and now this :) :) :)

Need to find her "Poogle Scimitar" though, hope it's not expensive ..

Argh... I just posted and some weird glitch occurred and it disappeared... anyways, I am also wishing for a FFQ so that I can paint my Shoyru Maraquan but I'm not holding my breath. So far, I've gotten 3 or 4 crafting quests, which I don't do because I don't buy NC, and a few quests from the common faeries (earth, fire, dark), some of which have been too expensive.

Congrats LoveBee! How are you going to use your FFQ?

Argh... I just posted and some weird glitch occurred and it disappeared... anyways, I am also wishing for a FFQ so that I can paint my Shoyru Maraquan but I'm not holding my breath. So far, I've gotten 3 or 4 crafting quests, which I don't do because I don't buy NC, and a few quests from the common faeries (earth, fire, dark), some of which have been too expensive.

Congrats LoveBee! How are you going to use your FFQ?

I have no idea. I'm happy with my two pets, so I'm not changing them. Maybe a new one? Pirate or plushie? Maractite? Sooo many colours I can't decide :sad01_anim: HELP!

At this point, I'm kinda happy NC mall isn't available in my country. But without it I can't really customize much.

I have no idea. I'm happy with my two pets, so I'm not changing them. Maybe a new one? Pirate or plushie? Maractite? Sooo many colours I can't decide :sad01_anim: HELP!

At this point, I'm kinda happy NC mall isn't available in my country. But without it I can't really customize much.

I would recommend a more expensive color, like Pirate, Plushie, Maraquan, Zombie, etc. Maractite would be easy to afford, since it's in the Hidden Tower for 4 million. Do you like any Chocolate pets? That's a lab and FFQ only color. That's what I'm going with for mine. (Once I save up for a Draik Egg/MP. o_O)

I got one yesterday and painted my Kougra the Island color :D I was debating between that and a few others but Island ended up being my favorite for my kitty~ I have my faerie PB in my SDB, and I'm seriously trying to decide if I should use it on my Pteri or not. I just got the lab ray today so I may just keep zapping and see what happens...

I didn't think I would get one though, I'm usually not that lucky.

I would recommend a more expensive color, like Pirate, Plushie, Maraquan, Zombie, etc. Maractite would be easy to afford, since it's in the Hidden Tower for 4 million. Do you like any Chocolate pets? That's a lab and FFQ only color. That's what I'm going with for mine. (Once I save up for a Draik Egg/MP. o_O)

I agree yeah. Chocolate. Hmmm. I have no idea. I'm am deciding between Pirate Aisha and Plushie Usul. And Milion others ..

I think I'll wait with the use ..

Everyone want a Draik :mellow: Good luck with your saving! :)

I hope the price of visiting daily will be a FFQ. Otherwise it's really an unfair event with some lucky people getting millions with a FFQ and others a few stat increases.

Today a light faerie quest; but I don't want to raise the level of my main pet, since I have to pay more at the trainingschool... Gave the level to my labrat... :)

I agree yeah. Chocolate. Hmmm. I have no idea. I'm am deciding between Pirate Aisha and Plushie Usul. And Milion others ..

I think I'll wait with the use ..

Everyone want a Draik :mellow: Good luck with your saving! :)

As soon as they released the Chocolate Draik, I knew that's what I would get if I ever got a FFQ (since there was no way I'd ever zap a Draik), and now I've gotten one. I'm anxious to paint a Draik Chocolate, but I can't paint my current Draik. I hatched with a name specifically for her future color of Faerie. So I'll have to wait for my 2nd Draik to be Chocolate.

I don't think it's hard to trade a pink pet for a better colour than Skunk. :whistle:

Yeah but if she likes it, it doesn't really matter :P

That said, I still don't have an FFQ yet xDD

I hope the price of visiting daily will be a FFQ. Otherwise it's really an unfair event with some lucky people getting millions with a FFQ and others a few stat increases.

Today a light faerie quest; but I don't want to raise the level of my main pet, since I have to pay more at the trainingschool... Gave the level to my labrat... :)

Getting millions with FFQ ? How's that?

As soon as they released the Chocolate Draik, I knew that's what I would get if I ever got a FFQ (since there was no way I'd ever zap a Draik), and now I've gotten one. I'm anxious to paint a Draik Chocolate, but I can't paint my current Draik. I hatched with a name specifically for her future color of Faerie. So I'll have to wait for my 2nd Draik to be Chocolate.

Wow. That's sounds like a lot of money :mellow: Well, good luck :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Also, please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ahg, I'd be ecstatic if I get just one. I've been trying to finish all of the quests in the hopes that I would get a free dip at the fountain... I've even done three annoying Craft Faerie quests. <_<

You can do those quests without buying NC. I got the one for the wig and posted on the NC mall boards about it. Someone traded me the materials to give to the faerie, a gift box capsule (so I would have a box to send the wig back in) and a cute pink heart wig. ^^