The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

2_cute_dragon: ... and he loses 3 movement points!!!!

Spiffy: The ray produces a giant flash of light, but Spiffy doesn't look any different. When it can't even climb the Multi-level Scratching Post you bought it, you realize that malfunctioning lab ray actually decreased its level to: 2

Pet: Changed genders .... boo!!! I liked having a female and male pet... now they are both male. Mind you, a male pet with the name FemmeDiva makes me giggle.

Petpet:

drackonack_fire.gif

WOOT! So cute :) Am going to start zapping my other petpet now because I quite like that one!

The ray is fired at 2_cute_dragon...

... and he loses 3 strength points :(

~x~

Do you think the ray hates me *sniff*

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

~X~

THEY DO HATE ME! :crying_blow:

Petpet:

Your fears that the Kookith didn't actually know what the heck he was doing are confirmed when 1337 suddenly disappears, leaving no trace.

None. Nada. Zip. Ziltch.

Guess it's time to buy a new Petpet.

oh my gosh. :O

i didn't even know that was possible.

eh, oh well. :(

-goes shopping for another altachuck-

The ray is fired at 2_cute_dragon...

... and he gains 2 strength points!!!!

~x~

Positive Stats YAY!

Your eyes recover quite quickly after the giant explosion, but that's more than you can say for your Petpet. The Kookith is kind enough to sweep up Spiffy for you and you head home.

~x~

Grummbles about stupid pile of soot!

i just managed to collect all 9 pieces of the map yesterday and i am super pleased yesterday and today

yesterday, my yellow tuskaninny turned camouflage :D and today my green shoyru turned shadow... <3 lab ray lool

i just hope one of my pets turns desert or island at some point :)

Fusilla you are so lucky! i've had the lab ray for about two months, and so far, only one transformation, no colour changes at all.

On the bright side, I did get a couple good zaps today, Saliorplut gained 5 max hitpoints, and her faerie niptor turned into a pirate doglefox. :)