The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

The ray is fired at darkinvention...

... and she changes into a Yellow Peophin!!

sweet .. now please start changing into cool colors like Pirate , Robot and Island so i can have deluxe clothes for Peopha !!!

Pets: Various stats, Mlil_Pestilence_Pony turned into a Blue Blumaroo (luckily Uni potions are cheap..though I may just keep zapping), Mlil_Famine_Pony changed color to Tyrannian

Petpets: "Spiffy" turns into a Tyrannian Crabula, *name and level changes*, *absolutely nothing*, "OMGROFL" turned into an Invisible Mirgle

Cool; a pretty eventful day.

Pets: *Various stats*, *nothing*, Mlil_Famine_Pony changed into a female

Petpets: "Spiffy" is now "Oopsy", "Puppup" is now "So-and-So", "Help Me Eat" turned into a Soot Pile, *nothing*, Emmeline is now "Montage"

Blah...today was not fun.

08/03

Pets: LOL!!! I knew this would happen with all my pony-zapping....Mlil_Apocalypse_Pne got turned Snot (color I picked for Pestilence) and Mlil_Famine_Pony got turned Grey (color I picked for Apocalypse). Funny....at least I had some sort of color change today.

Petpets: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING <_<

08/04

Pets: *Nothing remarkable; stats, gender, etc*

Petpets: "Tumbles" turned into a Pink Snowickle (AWESOME!),

Pets: *stats*

Petpets: "Goober" turned into a Dung Walking Carpet (Cool...That color just came out for Walking Carpets, eh?)

08/06

Pets: *stats*, Mlil_Famine_Pony turns to Purple

Petpets: Soot PILE! <_< , Ghosti to Disco Blibble

Main account; no change at all. She's still a she and a lovely white Lutari, but I want him back to a him and something else now plz.

Petpet; went down to level 1. Boo. XD

Side account; Changed to a Faerie Yurble! She's quite pretty. I dunno if I'm gonna try to trade her or keep zapping. :3

Petpets: Mercutio turned into a Maractite Noil o_O ...AWESOME...unfortunately, it's on a Chomby who I have no idea what to do with. lol...That's pretty much the only thing of interest today.

Petpets: "Humbug" turned into a Plushie Gathow (too cute, but not right for the pet it's on)

08/14

Pets: Mlil_Death_Pony turned Orange, *stats*, Mlil_Apochalypse_Pne turned Island

Petpets: *nothing*, "Todd" turned into a Fire Airax

Pieces of interest---

Pets: BLECH! Death turned into a Blue Skeith *immediately buys Green Uni Morphing Potion*

Petpets: Stupid Cupid turned into a Chocolate Turmac (awww...I think I might keep it like this), "Todd" turned into a Christmas Wain

billpika_x8 changes color to zombie!

Kadotie Wannabe- pile of soot

Congrats on the Zombie zap!

Todays points of interest (Color/Species changes. I'll leave out the rest)-

Pets: Blue Hissi to Relic Hissi *goes to sell the Spotted PB I just bought yesterday...this is much more awesome*

Petpets:Zoe turned into a Green Avabot, Torch turned into a Grey Gruslen (too bad it doesn't fit the Magma Hissi it's on)