The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

...and he changes color to Rainbow!!!

Pfft. :laughingsmiley: So much for looking intimidating at the Battledome... o_O

Also, since the handy-dandy "who-wants-what-pet" list on the Dream Pets thread mysteriously vanished a while ago, I'll post this here too: the pound adoptee I'm zapping on a side turned into a Yellow Cybunny a couple days ago. Haven't heard from anyone yet so I'm still zapping currently, but if someone sees this and wants her (not trading, just adopting out) PM or NM me. Not sure how to post her image here (do I have save an image to photobucket and do it that way, or is there an easier way?), but her name is Henpha if anyone's interested.

You just have to right-click the image and click properties, there should be a link, copy that link and then click on the insert image in the comment box and then put the link you coppied. Hope it helps.

About lab ray:

Pet: gined 2 levels

Petpet: I don't know what happened yesterday, but I was going to zap my petpet and It wasn't there nor in my inventory XD so had to equip a new one and gained a level :P

The ray is fired at Narniyah...

... and she doesn't change at all :(

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

The ray is fired at Sudpaw...

... and she changes colour to Disco!!

2.png

But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

The ray is fired at Shrule...

... and he gains 5 maximum hit points!!!!

The ray is fired at Oulauglek...

... and he gains 2 maximum hit points!!!!

The ray is fired at Timze...

... and he changes into a Yellow Xweetok!!

Bah, I dislike Xwees. I hope he turns into something else soon. (and yeah, zapping Timze again :D )

... and she changes colour to Pink!!

Your eyes recover quite quickly after the giant explosion, but that's more than you can say for your Petpet. The Kookith is kind enough to sweep up . for you and you head home.

... and she doesn't change at all :(

Nothing looks different about . but you can sense something happened. It becomes evident later when it tries to climb a tree but breaks off the branch instead. The ray has increased its level to: 2

The ray is fired at Karinth84...

... and she loses 3 strength points :(

Not great in light of the recent plot. Good thing my HP are high enough to take on almost anything.