The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

Petpet: Your eyes recover quite quickly after the giant explosion, but that's more than you can say for your Petpet. The Kookith is kind enough to sweep up Firry for you and you head home.

Awesome! Now I have both lab avvies ;D.

=Cameron=

My best friend used to play Neopets, but doesn't anymore - but her account has both Lab Maps, so I log on to it nearly every day with the sole purpose of ZAPPING her pets! Heehee :evo:

She has an Ogrin, and for some reason, I just can't STAND the looks of those.. Giraffy-horse-thingys, so he's my pet-victim! I have the Ogrin a Petpet to zap, a Flightning Bug, because Tarla gave me one and it's, well, worthless! But nothing ever happened to it!

So I bought it a Tenna, and GUESS WHAT?!? On the FIRST zap, it turned into a Glowing Wadjet!!!

So Squishy the Tenna is now Squishy the Glowing Wadjet ^_^ woohoo!

So remember: Flightning Bugs = bad for zapping..

Tennas = veeeeeeeery good for zapping :D

I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy! Come here, Squishy! Come here, Squishy-tududu-AUW!

Ouch a bad day to be zapped. 2points loss in movement speed for my ogrin n my wadjet got renamed to "Humbug" lol

Ouch 3 points loss in movement speed, my poor poor ogrin. Though on the bright side - my wadjet just turned into a tadadadadada Fire Noil. Omg it looks great :thumbsup:

Zafia - You can battle the lab ray scientist in the Battledome until he changes your pet's gender back :) But, if you're going to keep zapping its probably not worth it because its bound to change again soon lol

Anyway, Bruno went down to level one and my petpet got turned into a Sketch Tanizard.

Yeah, I never really bother with it, except sometimes when I've got a pet ready to adopt out and their name suit the other gender better lol My permanant lab rat, Bruno, is always changing back and forth - he's very gender confused ;)

On that note, Bruno lost 2 defense points today. Nothing happened at the petpet ray.