The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

Hee hee hee!

The ray is fired at 2_cute_dragon...

... and he gains 3 maximum hit points!!!!

~x~

*still wants money back* I wonder ... if I don't use ray for a bit, if it will give me good color change/spieces change

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

~x~

Dude! Spiffy the Tyrannian Gallion that is cool!

Lab ray; Nothing. (Gaaahh! Been almost two months and no colour/species change at all! I want my 900k back ;_;)

Petpet ray; Wow! Lollygag, who was a pile of soot turned into an Orange Hasee! Damn, I don't think i'll be changing her ever again. I wish we could take the petpets off. maybe get some of my neopets back.. Oh well. :)

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

You should come back tomorrow and try again!

Yay, my chocolate turmac is now a spotted Harris :)

Nothing happens on the pet lab AGAIN. This is crazy, almost two months and no colour/species change at all. *Grumbles*

Woah, three petpet transformations in three days! My spotted Harris (Who I got the avatar from, yay!) Is now a Faerie Niptor :) So pretty! I think i'll lay off the petpet ray for a while, I have such pretty petpets, (A orange Hasee - zapped) (a grey anubis - painted) (a Faerie Niptor - zapped) and a snow gruslen, (painted)

Still nothing for my pet though. I was planning to put saliorplut in the pound on the 20th Feb, but nothing has happened at all. She gained three strength points today though...