Quite Unhappy

Maxx Oris

I just claimed my hard earned prize for the plot and guess what happened...

SLOTH FIRES HIS RAY GUN AT YOU!!! Your Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting is turned into a mound of sludge.

50,000 points wasted just like that on the first page after I got it. I didn't even get time to put it away safely. Can you believe that?

Contacted TNT and they've no interest in undoing it so at the moment I am very annoyed. They should have encoded some sort of protection system to at least give you a chance to safely store your hard earned prizes. Oh well.

Seems like Sloth doesn't want too many people getting the jump on him with that sword. :sad01_anim: I've got one of them which I probably won't get much use out of, if you'd like to make up your loss. :)

Aw how incredibly unlucky! The odds of that happening immediately after you obtain an expensive item are so very slim that a protection system would hardly be worth it. And if such a thing existed, it would sort of defeat the purpose of having nasty random events at all. It's just part of the game.

I am very sorry for you, though - that's absolutely awful. :sad01_anim:

*hugs* Ugh that sucks man, I'm sorry to hear it!! :( I agree with you...getting items stolen when you first get them is really really unfair :/

That's so unfortunate! :( I'm sorry. Do you have enough left over the get another one?

I recommend you wait until prices balance out. You may end up being able to sell more of the little things and buy Brynn's Sword with the profits.

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I'm always extremely paranoid that something like that will happen. I always try to have all my windows ready, so it only takes one click to show the item so I can put it away.

I hope you're able to get another one somehow.

That's the thing. I did have the page ready. I got the prize and as I refreshed to put the item to safety... ZAP! I literally had one refresh then it was gone - I couldn't have made the process quicker if I wanted.

As is typical for TNT they seem uninterested in helping at all.

OMG THAT'S HORRIBLE !! I AM SO SORRY ABOUT THAT !!

I have some bittersweet memories with such events

... I once sent a Neopian Philharmonic CD to my gallery account (before the item event log was introduced) and the moment I logged on that account, the Grundo Leader stole it ........!! it was worth 100k at the time (kinda like 500k right now) ...

luckily, my ex guild leader replaced the CD for me for free ... which was amazing of him to do so ........................

ALWAYS ALWAYS KEEP 35+ junk items in your inventory !!!

and like the other players said, you might be able to get another one once the prices balance out

Aw, how unlucky was that? I feel sorry to you. The next time, put some junk items to distract it. For once, I got my item stolen too once I bought it(I think it's the paint brush)

The same thing happened to me too (Almost...), Just with the Faerie Paint brush I got from the Prize shop :O

I was on my way to Go and Paint my Moehog, and as soon as I got to the Rainbow Pool it got turned to a Pile of Sludge.

I have to admit though, I actually cried a little after it happened.

But, Hey x3

Atleast I didn't spend Millions of Neopoints on it, Like many others have.

But, Polly would have been cute with the Faerie Base color, and her Royal Clothing. :(

I'm sorry for your Loss :(

I understand what it feels like to loose something like that.

On a different note, Siaaya is amazing :O

I've never seen a Robot Flotsam before!

I could just cuddle him forever, and ever, and ever!

He is adorable.

They should have it so that said random events cannot take a particular item unless a certain amount of page have been reached since getting the item.

My thoughts exactly.

@Atta: I'm glad you like him!

That is so unfair and I think TNT should compensate. I bet people have lost items they spent years saving up for, only to lose them through a RE.

I think that a LOT of people should send in tickets to TNT saying that that is what they want. If they get enough complaints, they have to do something so they don't keep getting flooded...

I just claimed my hard earned prize for the plot and guess what happened...

50,000 points wasted just like that on the first page after I got it. I didn't even get time to put it away safely. Can you believe that?

Contacted TNT and they've no interest in undoing it so at the moment I am very annoyed. They should have encoded some sort of protection system to at least give you a chance to safely store your hard earned prizes. Oh well.

Thats terrible! :( so sorry to hear. sloth usually doesnt visit me.

That's terrible luck. Could TNT really do anything though?

They can, quite easily, but they won't.

Don't forget that TNT can control the items you hold and so on - they can do pretty much anything. They just don't.