Quite Unhappy

Maxx Oris

I'm sorry you lost that item so very quickly. I got very lucky when sloth visited me a while ago. He hit a maraquan coloring book, rather than the valuable items I had out to put into trades. That was most fortunate.

Did you sumbit a support ticket (I assume you did)? What was their answer (preferably exactly as it was posted)?

I'm sorry you lost that item so very quickly. I got very lucky when sloth visited me a while ago. He hit a maraquan coloring book, rather than the valuable items I had out to put into trades. That was most fortunate.

Did you sumbit a support ticket (I assume you did)? What was their answer (preferably exactly as it was posted)?

I did submit a ticket and I'll see if I can get to it. I'm having difficulty with the ticket submission system (oh the irony of that).

While I do not recall the exact wording, the ticket was closed stating that it was not a bug and there was nothing they would do about it.

It would be pretty interesting if TNT made it possible to reacquire items lost in REs by battling the culprit. :yes:

It would be pretty interesting if TNT made it possible to reacquire items lost in REs by battling the culprit. :yes:

Okay, I must say, this is the best idea I've ever heard. It doesn't stop REs from taking items, but gives you the chance to get it back. I personally love this idea.

EDIT: It's be cool to do it for color changing events too, like Boochi. Then I wouldn't be scared to have Aitvara as my active once she's Faerie.

Well of course it would be far more complex to program than a simple grace period on random events, considering they'd have to keep a record of stolen items and the like somehow, but if I recall correctly they've already implemented a system to handle getting items from winning battles, so at least that's covered. :yes:

Well of course it would be far more complex to program than a simple grace period on random events, considering they'd have to keep a record of stolen items and the like somehow, but if I recall correctly they've already implemented a system to handle getting items from winning battles, so at least that's covered. :yes:

I'm sure they already have those systems in place - after all hey can recover items that were taken and so on. Though I doubt they'd make the changes - it could be worth suggesting them. :)

Hmm... but that could be simple logs as opposed to a system that could actually support automated recovery. Although I suppose it's just a matter of a couple of extra database fields and a new line or two in the function that records the logs. In that case... any volunteers to phrase the suggestion nicely? xD

Dude that bites!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm sure they already have those systems in place - after all hey can recover items that were taken and so on. Though I doubt they'd make the changes - it could be worth suggesting them. :)

Honestly, i really doubt tnt would have time for that. even though it would be pretty sweet.

Well fine, they can hire us to code it then. :P

And taking out insurance for your inventory sounds like a neat idea as well, although it would be hard for TNT to determine the correct values for the items in question...