Faerie Ruin Plot Prizes

siemis

=D

I love the prizes!

I'm really surprised ^_^

But now I'm a bit lost.

What would be a good choice?

Can someone with plot prizes experience help? Would be very nice =D

The faerie pb is only 40k points that seams really low so the price will crash down right?

But I took one anyway I like a lot of the faerie pets or I keep it and wait till the price go up again.

According to what have been said on the Neoboards, the top prize is a 13 constant icons weapon (will wait a little bit about its specifications)

Faerie Paint Brush is suffering a huge deflation so maybe you can spare a second pb and go for other items.

Books and the stamp are rather easy to get, so it won't increase much over the years

If you like petpets, then you can have a cool one there (wonder if we can paint it...)

The background is a wearable which can only be available in this prize shop so maybe it will inflate over the years

Altador Strength Potion is a great item, maybe the best here since you can raise your pet's strength by 5! Since the Strength Serum and other items that raise the pet's strength (not that much each time) are around 200k-300k (maybe those will deflate too), you can get much more Neopoints from them than from a single deflated Faerie Paint Brush

My thoughts from http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/23840-how-many-points-did-you-get/

The rumor going around the boards is that they may decrease to about 100k, some people have gone far enough to say that they may become buyable. Which is quite insane, I doubt that will happen, since the demand is very high.

I just found someone offering 190k on the TP, I dont know if there hoping for more.

This is what happens when a Paint Brush is released. Im just glad that there were decent prizes released for the plot that never seemed to end :) :P

I got enough points for three Faerie Paint Brushes! :)

I don't think I've enjoyed a plot this much in a while. (Maybe because it had a nice mix of puzzles/not too challenging battling?)

Awesome! Thanks! :D

I can't wait to see which prizes inflate the most.

I bought Hansos Thief Jacket for myself, since it is a very classy item.

Then I bought a stamp, since I am a collecter :D

Finally I bought a Altador Strength Potion, which I will sell for 250-300k to get my Ixi MP.

I'm saving the last 18,000 points and waiting for a bit of inflation. I'm betting the Potion will go up!

Interesting thoughts there. I agree with you, I really want the Wraith Plushie, I think it's adorable, but I can probably buy it in the shops for 1-2k in a couple of weeks. I'd rather spend my points on Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting and Altador Strength Potions (this is really an awesome item, I got 4 of it and saved myself several weeks in the training school!). I won't spend my PP on "buyable" items, because I can buy them in the shops later anyway.

I'm surprised no one's said much about Brynn's Sword yet.. Is it worth getting? Sure, it's a 13-iconer, but five of them are physical according to the TDN Battlepedia, and I don't really know if it's that much of a good deal... Opinions, anyone? Or Hanso's charm, that one seems to block all dark attacks, doesn't that make it a fairly good weapon in this case?

Main idea: I'd like to get a BD item, but I don't know which one has more advantages. The PB would be nice, but I'm sure it'll deflate a lot, so I'm not rushing. And then, there are the wearables, and I think I'll get the Nox Castle Background, Xandra's glasses and Hanso's jacket. Still: need help with choosing a bd item! :D

I haven't spend a single point yet. I'm okay with waiting to see what happens when all the chaos whirls down. I'm leaning towards the Charisma Charm and the Strength Potion, just because they seem to be worth it and the Strength Potion, as a single-use item, will surely inflate. I think Brynn's Sword has a very slight edge over Ylanna's Blaster, but it's nothing too remarkable (don't quote me on that, I'm just repeating what I've seen on the BD boards XP). I'm tempted to get a Faerie PB and hoard it away, because I don't have any desire to paint my pets faerie, and it's such a hot-ticket item all the time.

I'm surprised no one's said much about Brynn's Sword yet.. Is it worth getting? Sure, it's a 13-iconer, but five of them are physical according to the TDN Battlepedia, and I don't really know if it's that much of a good deal... Opinions, anyone? Or Hanso's charm, that one seems to block all dark attacks, doesn't that make it a fairly good weapon in this case?

Main idea: I'd like to get a BD item, but I don't know which one has more advantages. The PB would be nice, but I'm sure it'll deflate a lot, so I'm not rushing. And then, there are the wearables, and I think I'll get the Nox Castle Background, Xandra's glasses and Hanso's jacket. Still: need help with choosing a bd item! :D

In-Depth Battlepedia

The Sword didn't get a good review, while Hansos Charm and Altadors Potion were given 10/10. I'd wait to see more reviews though.

The first thing I did was got a Faerie PB from the auction house due to the fact that prices had dropped so much...I now have my main dreamie which I'd more or less given up on ever achieving!

Then I got the sword for 50k as I'm working towards a BD pet.

This was closely followed by the background as it is amazing! Then the plushies and the stamp.

After that I just got what I could afford with the remaining points which included the other BG and a selection of the cheaper items.

Unfortunately I then wandered back to the auction house and spent a fortune on buying all of the books and Hanso's coat....along with several other unnecessary items!

That was my order of priority anyway!

Btw, for long will the prize shop be open? A week? A month? A year?

Usually plot prize shops stay open for at least five years or so. :yes:

The Faerie Paint Brush may be a good investment, though it will probably take years and years for it to be worth millions again. Still - it's a one use retired item. Also, Faerie Pets are cute and pretty.

I honestly don't think the Faerie PB is worth getting unless you plan on using it yourself.

The price is deflated for ho knows how long.

If you are in it for the NP, I'm betting the strength potions are worth the most for the least points.

I honestly don't think the Faerie PB is worth getting unless you plan on using it yourself.

The price is deflated for ho knows how long.

If you are in it for the NP, I'm betting the strength potions are worth the most for the least points.

The prices have already gone back up. Last night, they were around 800k to 1 million. Right now, most are asking 2-3 million. Before they were released as prizes, they cost roughly 4 million.