Faerie Ruin Plot Prizes

siemis

The Charisma Charm is by far the best buy in terms of economics. If you were to sell it immediately, it would give you the best return.

In the long run, it will probably retain its value, but expendable items like the Strength Potion are likely to increase rapidly.

Stay away from the Faerie Paint Brush. If you really want it, buy it with NP. Use your plot points for something you can sell for a better return.

***Update: I sold the Strength Potion for 300000NP [rather cheap compared to what some are paying]. It only costs 8000 plot points. At that rate... a faerie paint brush should go for 1.5 million NP. ***

I saw people putting faerie paint brushes up for auction starting from 100k!!! How crazy is that?! At this rate, they might even become buyable in two or three days!

So it seems Hanso's charm and the strength potion are the ones most worth getting, both for BD pets and for selling for NPs... Hey, do prize shops really remain open for that long?

The page isn't loading at all for me? It's just a big white nothing :( Is anyone else having this trouble?? It was happening yesterday as well so I cant collect my prizes

Hmm... I don't think we've heard any other reports of this issue. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies?

The prizes are quite decent, especially the Charm.I already bought one and still have 40k points to spend :baaasmiley:

I was poking around the Auction House and Trading Post, and based off what stuff was going for, made this chart of some of the high-point items (feel free to tell me if you disagree with any of my price assumptions):

ALEQv.png

(Keep in mind that prices can change really fast, especially with all the items being so new, and not yet stabilized.)

So if you don't know about ratios, basically the higher value that right-most column has, the better it is to sell for the most profit.

Some thoughts on this though (again, feel free to disagree, this is all speculation):

I think it's likely that the Brynns Sword will deflate a bit, because while it's a good weapon, it gets blocked by a lot of stuff, so it's not great for serious players (who are the ones could afford the thing anyway.)

The Faerie PB, while on the trading post is being sold for as much as 3 million, isn't selling on the Auction House for much more than 500000. Which means, if you're unfamiliar with supply/demand, that it's not likely to sell for more than that no matter how high the Trading Post prices get. Also, I think it's likely to deflate quite a bit more, because while yes they are disposable, everyone who wants one is getting one right now. So soon, even though not as many will be on the market, not as many people will want one. And based off standard economic theory, the less people that want something, the less it goes for.

Hansos Charisma Charm is probably the best bet if you want the prizes for re-sell value. The problem is that it's quite likely the thing will soon get nerfed (which means it will not be as good a weapon). It's just that it's so ridiculously good right now, and at such a low cost, it's hard to imagine TNT will just let that stand. But who knows, maybe that won't happen. Anyway, if it does happen the price will decrease quite a bit, so if you want to sell these, sell them now and sell them quick. Of course, that's speculation on my part, who knows how it'll actually go. Trust your own judgment on this one, folks.

Jazans Guyliner is selling surprisingly well, but I don't trust that to last. I think it's just because a lot of people didn't realize it was wearable or even worth getting when they got their prizes. So it's like a false high price right now, due to a small supply. But they are still indeed selling for that much, so if you want to, go for it. I would just be wary of deflation if you want to get these.

Altador Strength Potion is, actually, not the greatest to get if you want turn around profit. There's a lot of them out there which is making the price drop. And as someone said above, maybe they'll inflate over time since they are of course only one use. But something to consider is that as more and more people get them, less and less people want them. Their demand had been satisfied, you see, so they're not likely to buy more. So I think they'll probably actually stay at the same price for a long time. If you wait a really long time though, like a year or two or three, the demand will probably return and the price will increase. But that's a real long game, and maybe that's not your thing. Again, trust your own judgment.

I'd like to preface the following statement (and really actually every statement I make here) with this: I'm not an expert. You really should look into this stuff yourselves before you make any sweeping decisions. That being said, if you're looking for profit, I'd recommend getting some Charisma Charms and a couple Guyliners maybe for a quick profit. Or if you're willing to suffer a long wait (but possibly better profits), the Strength Potion. Be careful of getting a bunch of just one item though, because if that one item starts to drop in price, you're kinda out of luck, you know?

I'm just wondering, about how long does anyone think it will take for the price of the pb to go back up? I'm gonna save it with my stone pb and others to sell them later. (Saving for desert and avatar items) :mellow: