Gahh, Boochi!

Zaokii

At least Xweetok's make for VERY cute babies!!! And it's saved you 400-600k on a paintbrush! I've never been zapped personally, but I would be mighty peeved if it happened to my painted pets!

I've been on Neopets for 8.5 years, and never gotten the Boochi RE. I'm always prepared for the day I'll get it though. (I make sure my active pet isn't an expensive color. That way, if it happens, I can easily repaint.)

Aww congrats! Baby Xweetok was my first dreamie :) *points at Wishcoin*

I've never been hit by Boochi but my active is always something that I wouldn't mind getting babyfied, since it would appear that Boochi strikes are not terribly rare.

Matter-of-factly, I've been wishing he would strike my Kougra. A baby Kougra would be awesome :)

Arggh! *Shakes fist at boochi* Yeah a had him hit me a few month ago, probably when my account was about 7 months also, and I was super annoyed. My scorchio was just blue but it was annoying using one of my paintbrushes up just to un-baby-a-fi him. If he had stayed blue and a baby, that would have been fine but it annoyed me that babies are only in one color.

My xweetok got zapped and i was saving my xweetok for a magma color...and then a week later the guard was asleep, and i thought i would only have 10 minutes to make magma and didnt want to pass up the opportunity so i made another neopets and got magma...two days later i found out i could have gone back at the same time anyday and gotten magmatized...oh well though, now i have a baby xweetok and a magma eyrie

Congratulations! Baby Xwees are nice. :wub_anim:

Boochi zapped my Kacheek on my last account that I forget the password to. Personally, I like most Baby pets so I always my lab pet active in hopes of a Boochi zap.

I remember my Christmas Bruce, Thumbelina421, being zapped by Boochi.

I was in shock when this occured to me. o_O

yes , Boochi zapped my active in December I think. My active is my lab pet. He was a poogle at the time, and he became a baby poogle. I got lots of neomails offering to trade for him, but I kept zapping and he soon changed species again .... but not before I kicked Boochi's butt in the BD ...... :yes: