New Plushies and Potions!

hrtbrk

For some reason, I thought it was a Faerie Meerca potion. Now I know why... we've never seen a Lutari potion before. This is awesome!

(I'm slightly creeped out by the Transparent Wocky potion. It looks like it's skull is just in a jar. o_O)

Oh gosh!! *freaks out* A way to get a Lutari other than the lab.

I better start saving now :laughingsmiley:

Oh my goodness! I was just about to say the same thing! Not that I particularly want a faerie Lutari but this would be SO much quicker than my current zapping for a Lutari. Happy Dance! I bet they are going to be super expensive though.

But zapping it from the lab ray is actually better than buying the potion itself. Sure it takes time to get the pet you want. But I got a Mutant Lupe from the ray and I only waited for a couple of months to get it.

Awwww... the Faerie Lutari Morphing Potion is actually really cute! The transparent Wocky one is just a skull though... :mellow:

Strange plushies, and the Robot Grarrl one has a rocket! that's strange.

Realy realy nice potions, I like how they look! And the new plushies are very detailed!

Those plushies will soon be in my collection :D

I like them.

And for the potions, the bottle of the Faerie Lutari is not really impressive, but the fact it's a potion for a lutari makes it awesome.

And the Transparant Wocky is just awesome :3

Love, love, LOVE the new potions! I like Lutari's and I am so glad that there is another way to obtain them besides zapping, though it would be cheaper...The fact that morphing potions have been released means that TNT IS listening! The Wocky potion looks awesome, too, but will be WAY less expensive compared to the Lutari potion. I'm sure prices are already near the billions, if not more...I have to work on getting lab map pieces since mine were stolen when I was hacked. (Note: I did NOT have a complete map...I was one short and saving, but that went out the window as well...)

The Robot Grarrl Plushie is very cute! Not so sure about the other one...I'd be waiting for them to come down in price before buying anyway!

I always love the look of those potions...I still think I'd like to collect them if I ever got the np!

• 2 weeks later...

I wish they would slow down on adding new plushies. :ohno: I have to keep buying more and more for my gallery! currently I have no more room left to add more. Grr... :grrr:

About how many new plushies are added a month?