Food Club Club

Fever

Uhm... I'm trying for today's bet.. At least there's some guides on who to bet on..

But I always wondered...Are the items to be considered when betting?

(Ex; x pirates says he likes y item)

It's too late to bet for today, the results are already in :(

Looks like Peg Leg stole a win from Gooblah <_< The one day that i remember to bet, lol :P

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's too late to bet for today, the results are already in :(

Looks like Peg Leg stole a win from Gooblah <_< The one day that i remember to bet, lol :P

:) Lol it's perfectly fine to me since I did the bet yesterday I think...

But I'm getting impatient on seeing if the bets the guides told are good.

Even though...since I'm not old enough...I can win like 30k or so....And that's nothing. :sad01_anim:

I made a Gooblah safety, but I never counted on Peg Leg to be in it at all.

Carmichael, no one knows for sure which factors have the most weight in determining winners, but two items that seem to factor are a pirate's strength, and his food adjustment, which is his Favorites minus his Allergies. So if, for example, Gooblah's got 3 meat dishes in a round, and 1 slushie, his F.A. would be +2.

EDIT: Can't sleep so here's a bit of a breakdown for 4 of the bets I follow:

Goob and Buck for the most part. SEO stands for Sir Edmund Ogletree.

Tracey/Jamila233

-Goob x Buck x (Bonnie, Blackbeard, Orvinn)

-Goob x (Lucky, Buck) x (SEO, Fran)

-Goob x Buck

-Goob x Tailhook

-Buck x Sproggie

Good set of bets. Leaves off Scurvy Dan from TI for a Tailhook safety instead. I'd say medium, and so does she.

Lukas/Shazeni (actually got his up early!)

-Goob

-Goob x Buck

-Goob x (Treasure Island) x (Lucky, Buck)

All Gooblah, all the way. A bit risky. I'd substitute the lone Gooblah bet for something else, personally.

Christie/Emeryn_M1R3M

-Squire Venable

-Goob x (PegLeg, Tailhook)

-Goob x (Bonnie, Orvinn, Blackbeard) x Buck

-Goob x Dan x (SEO, Fran) x Buck

-Goob x Dan x Lucky

-Sproggie x Buck

Similar to Tracey, but instead of leaving Scurvy Dan out, she multiplies him by SEO and Fran, and still manages to get the Tailhook safety, and one with PegLeg too. Squire Venable covers another upset by a 13:1. You could switch it for Sproggie/Buck, I think. Her rating is Medium-safe, and I'd agree.

Hugo/Malvoliow

-Goob x Buck

-Goob x Lucky

-Goob x (Treasure Island) x Buck

-Goob x (Hidden Cove) x Buck

Gooblah all the way again. Nice stacking bets, if you are sure about the Goob-man and Buck winning.

So Christie is safest, followed by Tracey. Hugo's good if you think Gooblah and Buck can pull it off, Lukas is an alternative if you like Gooblah, but want some safety on Buck.

I'm 97k up, lost like...30k in the past few days due to crappy odds...i think im slowly started to learn more about odds and such because as i bet i think "Oh i would have gone with this pirate over this pirate but ill just follow the guide" and im occasionally right

As I was saying to Co, yesterday I made 30k profit by not betting :P

I'm following Tracey's today. Just because those faerie quests start to be pricey and I need an income while I finish my midterm assignments!

EDIT: Won 48k today. Good :)

I tried Food Club for the first time today, and won over 100K! :laughingsmiley:

One of my bets was Lucky McKyriggan, Gooblah, Young Sproggie (32:1) and on that alone I got 155,456 NP in winnings for a 4,858 NP bet!

I should really try this more often...

I thought about adding Gooblah today to the other two but I just did Lucky and Sproggie. Still a nice win though. The 100K+ wins are the most exciting! :)

I think part of food club is knowing which days not to bet... overall though, I've been trying it pretty consistently for the last month or so and I've made a fairly decent profit.

Goobah killed me 2 days in a row when he lost since I sadly had him in pretty much every bet and I guess it was kind of on spite that I refused to pick him today. Pulled out a 16:10 today but my bet feel so wimpy compared to a lot of other people since I can't even bet 1000 yet since I've got a baby account compared to a lot of people's account.

Hhhmmm, so how are you guy's thoughts on today's odds?

They seem ewwy to me...

Anyone betting or following someone else's bets?

I think I need guidance today :laughingsmiley:

Hhhmmm, so how are you guy's thoughts on today's odds?

They seem ewwy to me...

Anyone betting or following someone else's bets?

I think I need guidance today :laughingsmiley:

i like that its relying on two strong people to win..scurv and buck...but i never liked not going for goob

It's the ratio of the amount won to the number of bets placed. So I had a 24:1 bet, a 8:1 bet and a 4:1 bet that I won today so adding up my winning bets equals 36 and I made 10 total bets so I won a ratio of 36:10 its much easier to compare what people are winning this way since everyone can bet different amounts and I've only got a baby account so I don't really win that much compared with people who have accounts for like 6 years.