Happy Sloth Day!

hrtbrk

what is that acara supposed to be exactly ??? a super-villain from the Spawn comics ???

it's original ... but I'm not sure if it fits as a "neopet" ...........

either way , Happy Sloth Day guys :D

remember to those who don't have the Sloth avatars, u can get them by going to the mind control lab and visiting the happiness faerie in the book of heroes .. TDN has a guide .. :)

I love the acara!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The recent mutant designs (Acara, Ogrin) are interesting. They don't quite fit with the rest of the mutants.

I agree. The Acara also looks like an unconverted. A lot. And really galaxized more than mutant. I think it should be alien instead of mutant colored. Great petpets, and the sloth wearable is really life-like-looking

the acaras eyes are a little strange. its a bit too spacey, it looks kinda like a faerie grundo. im weird that way :worried:

I personally love the mutant Acara, especially the slightly alien/ethereal look about it. The fact that it looks a bit different to the other mutant pets is just a bonus in my opinion.

Anybody else unable to access the Happiness Faerie? She isn't there at all :[

-Sky

http://www.neopets.com/hero/showhero.phtml?hero=ihearthappiness

Thats the right link ^_^

Grats ahead of time ^____^

& When that acara trans. pot becomes available & starts selling.. Im DEFF. running out and buying one. Thats one pet I wont regret ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.