Happy Aisha Day!

hrtbrk

I think the new colors both look great, same with the new clothes. Realll modern. Also, the new candies look really cool.

I'm not going to run out and get any of these colourations, but they are pleasing to the eye.

I think the Maractite suits the Aisha, though. Since they are slimier (or less fluffy) than the Usul, it makes sense that the lines would be less frequent and bold.

ALSO:

Top Hat = Instant Win :D

I love the Maractite. I like it more than the Usul actually. The Usul's fur part kinda killed it for me. Look like I'm a minorit though :P

The woodland is Ok but then again I never really liked that color. Never really one to care about clothes but the purple candy is cute.

I love the new wig! I must find one for myself. Red wigs are amazing on my Aisha.

I like both of the new colours a lot, though not enough to run out and buy either PB. Maractite is really nice. I may consider it someday, but not for Frostgleam. She'll be staying Ghost, I think.

I saw it, but I was assuming it's some character that I just don't know about, I'm not very good at keeping up with them.

I like the new colourings though I was hoping for a bit more from the Maractite too, humho!

I like the maracite...the woodland seems to be a bit plainer than the others I've seen and isn't quite what I've come to expect.

The top hat costume is cute though...