anyone get the winter theme?

Kuroida

No one knows for sure what the requirements are. There have been people who have collected every day and haven't gotten it, and there's people that haven't collected every day, that got it.

So I don't believe collecting every day guarantees you get it.

I too got my przesi everyday and got it yesterday. Not sure if I'll use it though. I'm rather attached to my Altador Constellations theme

I visit it every day too, and didn`t get it... I think it`s luck, maybe the next year... ^^

Im bummed that the one day I missed the calendar this year is the day they actually gave something good. That NC coin thing. I got the theme a few years ago and I dont think I had gone every day for the prizes.

Am I the only one who was very unimpressed by the prizes this year?

I received the winter theme! I collected my prizes everyday as well.

I actually had no idea what they were until a few days ago xD

I have a feeling I won't use it until next December, though.

In the meantime, I'm using my purple theme :D

The only items I really loved were the plushies, which I stuck in my gallery.

They are so detailed and cute *.*

I also love the Holiday Bowtie.

Currently, I took most of my Christmas items off my pets since I feel odd having them attached when it isn't the holiday xD

Im bummed that the one day I missed the calendar this year is the day they actually gave something good. That NC coin thing. I got the theme a few years ago and I dont think I had gone every day for the prizes.

Am I the only one who was very unimpressed by the prizes this year?

I agree with you. Using last year as a standard, I expected much more from the AC and SS.

I got the theme this year, it was my first time visiting the AC every day. Maybe TDN can compile data on who gets it or not?

The cookie items were kind of cool and a few new books. Other than that, nothing really got me too excited.

Yep, I got the Winter Theme this year as well. I always missed at least one day in past years.

Also I agree the prizes this year were lackluster.

Yep, I got the Winter Theme this year as well. I always missed at least one day in past years.

Also I agree the prizes this year were lackluster.

Did they give out a new holiday petpet this year? I didn't get one :'( and I was really hoping for one.

I'm glad it wasn't just me who was disappointed by the prizes a bit. I don't even want to 'customise' my pets so I've got all these wearables and no desire to use them, lol. Fingers crossed it'll be better next time! I did get the winter theme though :)

I got the theme :)

I know there is a website that compiled the info for whether people collected everyday and whether they got the theme. I think the conclusion was a HUGE percentage (at least 90% if I remember correctly) of the people who collected everyday received the theme, but there's no explanation as to why the other small percent didn't get it even though they collected every day :(