What Are You Planning To Do On Neopets 1/1/2011 ?

Angeló

Hopefully I will be oohing and ahhing at my winter theme that I hopefully achieved by visiting the advent calender throughout the entire month. Just one more day until I've actually done it! If not, I'll be trying to find a way for fast neopoints to restore all of my fortune I previously had before spending it all during the plot on training, healing, and customisation. I definitely hope that on the 3rd of January I will be redeeming awesome prizes at the plot prize shop too. Accessing the magma pool is also another one of lofty goals I'm going for at the moment.

For me on New Year's Day, not so much, just my usual game-playing and being with my Neofriends is all. ;)

Ooh, trophies. I hadn't thought of that. Anybody know when the best time to try for trophies is? :D

I'll probably do my normal Neo stuff otherwise xD

lol. Definately not THAT weird. I dropped 60K in one day a few weeks ago. And still don't have it. I'm still protesting so I haven't pulled it since xD

Yeah xD I spent at least 100k pulling that thing, probably closer to 200k :P And I know some people who've spent even more.

well , I still didn't get Lever Of Doom , but I got Bon Appetite today

I chose one food from each menu ... spent 120,800k yesterday .. and 181,200k today .. that's a total of 300,200k ... but I finally got it !! it WAS worth it ...