What Anime Would You Re-watch??

Mason

i haven't re-watched any before, but i'm re-watching inuyasha with my hubby. he's never watched anime before so i thought dubbed inuyasha wasn't a bad starter :P i haven't seen the "final chapter" yet though!! can't wait to fully finish it!! :wub_anim:

what animes have you watch that you could/have re-watched?

For me, I'd like to re-watch DragonBall Z, Gurren Lagaan, and Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo out of all anime.

I wouldn't mind watching Sailor Moon, Cardcaptors/Cardcaptor Sakura, and Mew Mew Power/Tokyo Mew Mew again if they aired. :)

Well I'm currently halfway through Ouran High School Host Club, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and Code Geass for the second time.

So quite a few animes xDDD

I'd also rewatch FLCL if I was feeling particularly trippy :P

oooh you guys have given me a couple of new ones to watch!!

i could totally watch tokyo mew mew and cardcaptor sakura again! have you watched xholic and tsubasa chronicles? they're made by the same people as ccs, and tsubasa even has syoaran and sakura in it (parallel universe)!!

i'm still watching naruto and bleach (had been caught up but i've been distracted for a couple of months so i'm a bit behind now :P)

Avatar The Last Airbender. However, some people say it isn't an anime, so it wouldn't count. I don't care, but I love that show.

Otherwise, I hate anime, and couldn't stand to watch any of it once let alone a second time.

Digimon seasons 1,2,3 (I re-watch them all the time), Haruhi I've watched quite a bit, Gurren Lagann, Durarara, Mitsudomoe, FMA Brotherhood....

I'd never watch the mainstream stuff again. Like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, DBZ, Sailor Moon. I'd probably just pick and choose my fav eps.

My dad's currently re-watching Inuyasha. I just watched the final arc. Couldn't be bothered to re-watch all the old ones....

Now if we're talking manga. Two come to mind: Soul eater and FMA :P

Honestly I would love to watch anime for the first time but sadly it's hardly ever on tv and the DVDs are so dang expensive I'd never buy any. But the ones I would love to re-watch are Cardcaptors and Shaman King.

Have you tried checking the local libraries? The libraries here loan out the DVD seasons. Not all of them, but the more popular ones.

Digimon seasons 1,2,3 (I re-watch them all the time), Haruhi I've watched quite a bit, Gurren Lagann, Durarara, Mitsudomoe, FMA Brotherhood....

omg how did I forget FMA? I'm about a third of the way through brotherhood...I should get on that ^^;

The original was pretty good, but idk if I'd watch it again. xD

Have you tried checking the local libraries? The libraries here loan out the DVD seasons. Not all of them, but the more popular ones.

I haven't checked all the recently but last time I peeked, there wasn't any. There was 80 thousand manga in print but no DVDs.

Bleach. It's really the only anime I've watched nearly all of. But it's also my favorite.

Where do I start?

oooh you guys have given me a couple of new ones to watch!!i could totally watch tokyo mew mew and cardcaptor sakura again! have you watched xholic and tsubasa chronicles? they're made by the same people as ccs, and tsubasa even has syoaran and sakura in it (parallel universe)!!i'm still watching naruto and bleach (had been caught up but i've been distracted for a couple of months so i'm a bit behind now :P)

xxxHolic and Cardcaptors over link to make Tsubasa Chronicles. It's a completely different storyline. If you like it, try watching Chobits.

Avatar The Last Airbender. However, some people say it isn't an anime, so it wouldn't count. I don't care, but I love that show.Otherwise, I hate anime, and couldn't stand to watch any of it once let alone a second time.

Yay Avatar. I need to rewatch that.

Digimon seasons 1,2,3 (I re-watch them all the time), Haruhi I've watched quite a bit, Gurren Lagann, Durarara, Mitsudomoe, FMA Brotherhood....I'd never watch the mainstream stuff again. Like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, DBZ, Sailor Moon. I'd probably just pick and choose my fav eps.My dad's currently re-watching Inuyasha. I just watched the final arc. Couldn't be bothered to re-watch all the old ones....Now if we're talking manga. Two come to mind: Soul eater and FMA :P

Definitely Digimon, Gurren Lagaan and FMA Brotherhood.

I need to rewatch Ghost Slayers Ayashi.

Anything from Toonami I would so rewatch ^.^ Like before the holidays, I rewatched Blue Submarine no. 6 and forgot how epic it was for only 4 episodes! *misses Toonami*

Pokemon (only Kanto region), Chobits, Inuyasha, Rumbling Hearts, Dragon Half, Gravitiation, and probably a lot more I would so rewatch since they were all soo good!

I already did now that I think about it xD

Currently watching Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru!

Where do I start?

I started in the middle, then went to the beginning. But I definitely recommend starting at the beginning. I was highly confused when I started in the middle. (I started watching it with my husband when we got married.)

Wemblin--have you tried just watching episodes online? they're usually subbed instead of dubbed (which i prefer), and theres one website in particular that has most animes. (we can't post links, right?)

death note was such a favorite....i think i'll watch that one again with the hubby. right now we're rewatching inuyasha (his first time) and i'm watching tsubasa chronicles. almost done with that one though.