Merry Christmas from TDN

Ian

Hullo!

On behalf of all of the staff here at The Daily Neopets, Merry Christmas! We hope that this holiday season is filled with great family and friends and that you receive all of the gifts you've been waiting for. Enjoy yourself this holiday season.

Thank you for being a part of TDN.

lg_advent_calendar_2005.gif

Don't forget: the Advent Calendar is still going on, or check out our Faerie's Ruin plot coverage.

Merry Christmas! Hope you got everything you wanted and that you're sepnding the day with people you love. :D

I'm getting a 3DS! My parents are gonna pre-order it. =D

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!

I found this on Tumblr. All the little hipsters were loving it. :)

tumblr_lcbi45NJzF1qf0p97o1_500.jpg

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates or observes the holiday. I hope everyone has a fun day with family and friends. And a happy Boxing day to those of us living in British Commonwealth countries.

Just got home from a ski trip like 5 min. ago! Had a great time! Happy Holidays and A Happy New Year to everyone... ... ... yup yup yup

I'm so glad Christmas is over. Maybe now everyone can stop talking about it. I hate holidays.

If you hate holidays, then why are you even posting? It doesn't even matter if Christmas is over, we still have New Years. Think positive.

Darn, I wasn't here for the Holidays here at The Daily Neopets. That's all right, I'll still wish the guys a Happy New Year though. 0:)

• 2 weeks later...

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!

I found this on Tumblr. All the little hipsters were loving it. :)

tumblr_lcbi45NJzF1qf0p97o1_500.jpg

That. is. AWESOME.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.