What's the worst thing someone said to you when you accidently quit Key quest.

1998zachary1998

Okay so I was playing this user, who claims to be a mother of four. I don't always have computer problems but this time I did. So she sent me a nasty neomail saying that because I quit on Key quest she is so angry. She sent a very detailed response telling me that because she was angry that she would take it out on her children, and shake her baby because her anger was out of control. Then she blocked me but because my computer was slow I took a while before she replied and then she said.

"I just shook my baby because your quitting made me angry are you happy" and she sent me messages saying she beat up her other three children.

Anyways I found that rude. What is the rudest message you got from someone who either quit key quest, or from someone who assumed you quit keysuest.

I've had the 'Adobe Flash Plugin Crash' issue quite a few times, so I tend to neomail whoever I was playing to explain and say sorry. One time though, the person I'd been playing hadn't read it before neomailing me and sent a huge rant about how 'rude and selfish' I was for quitting, and that they hoped I never got any decent prizes from KQ ever again. It was a bit odd. They did apologise once they'd read my neomail though!

call 911 and have them trace her IP .. then charge her with child abuse and take her kids away from her .. she's obviously psycho loool

but honestly I think she's lying ...

my game crashed one time and I had to quit .. the other guy neomailed me saying he's gonna report me for cheating ... I blocked him x_x

call 911 and have them trace her IP .. then charge her with child abuse and take her kids away from her .. she's obviously psycho loool

but honestly I think she's lying ...

my game crashed one time and I had to quit .. the other guy neomailed me saying he's gonna report me for cheating ... I blocked him x_x

Hopefully she is, but you never know. Did you hear about the farmville mother?

I doubt she's telling the truth. But either way, I would call the police and at least notify them.

I highly doubt someone would get so mad because someone quit KeyQuest that they would severely damage their four children. If that DID happen, she needs to be arrested and the kids cared for, and she is completely insane. :P

I usually just quit when it goes so slow, but I don't get Neomails and I don't send them. Heh.