Show off your neopet's holiday best!

Wembly

I won it last night playing KeyQuest! lol The item is called Tiny Snowman and they're about 3k :)

I tried sending you one but... 'kuroida cannot carry any more items! The maximum anybody can carry is 50.'

D: Well. I emptied it out a bit if you're still interested...

How much do you want for the background and the cap together?

I dunno. 8K is auto but you can offer something reasonably lower. The cap cost about 5K and the bg costed about 3K. The jelly and the snowballs were free anyways :P

spritzie. I love that bubbles string lights thing on your draik :P

And Xepha...your bg's are making me jealous o.o

I dunno. 8K is auto but you can offer something reasonably lower. The cap cost about 5K and the bg costed about 3K. The jelly and the snowballs were free anyways :P

I'll offer 7k eventually. I don't have a lot since most of my NPs will be going to whomever I get for the Secret Santa.

6000th post (yeah I'm still keeping track of these things :P)

Everyone's pets are so incredibly adorable! It makes me feel all festive inside. <3 I'm definitely jealous of the NC backgrounds. And I just bought myself a tiny snowman! They're only going for about 1k now. Thanks everyone for sharing! I can't wait to see who else is dressed for the holidays...

Ahh I'm glad to have run across this! It reminded me to dress up my pets :)

Ride_The_Lightning_1 the Blue Kougra 4.png

Midnight_Snow_Raven the Island Kougra 4.png

and Cougar5432791 the Invisible Kiko 4.png

Everybody's pets all look so great here! :)

Here's Aierean right now... I know the background isn't super-wintery, but I like the wishing well one. Somehow he managed to get a snowman inside the wishing well...

4.png

That is super funny!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Here's Aierean right now... I know the background isn't super-wintery, but I like the wishing well one. Somehow he managed to get a snowman inside the wishing well...

4.png

Haha, that snowman sits perfectly on top of that pile of coins there. And side note, your ogrin looks super skinny in the shirt o_O very cute though.