What avatar would you like to get next?

Yen

Yesterday I tried for Faerie Bubbles (That's been the avatar I want the most) and Feed Florg. But I wasn't even close. My highest score in Faerie Bubbles is around 1400. And 180 for Feed Florg. o_O

I think for the next game avatar I try for, I'll find one a lot of people say is easy, and I'll try for it every day after I finish my daily games, until I get it.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday I tried for Faerie Bubbles (That's been the avatar I want the most) and Feed Florg. But I wasn't even close. My highest score in Faerie Bubbles is around 1400. And 180 for Feed Florg. o_O

I think for the next game avatar I try for, I'll find one a lot of people say is easy, and I'll try for it every day after I finish my daily games, until I get it.

that's pretty good though :O my highest in faerie bubbles is like...600. xDD Feed Florg just makes me angry :P

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to aim to do with dubloon disaster. But I get frustrated so easily, and since you really need to play continuously, it hurts my eyes after a while and then i can't play at all until i take a break :/

ohhhh I forgot we could play the faerie games again! *runs off to get Faerie Bubbles avvi*

ohhhh I forgot we could play the faerie games again! *runs off to get Faerie Bubbles avvi*

haha yeah I forgot about that too! xD

This stupid Vaeolus is preventing me from getting any further in the altador plot *kicks* I want my avatar!!!

Ohhh gotcha. Do you use the two-mines-at-a-time method or the all in the center method? :)

Wow, I've only seen the whirlpool once o_O

I'm sticking to the mine-crashing method for the moment. I think there's a cheat that summons the whirlpool but I would probably avoid using it. The last time the whirlpool appeared it threw me into the nearest mine :D.

If they implemented a pause button for Dubloon Diaster it'd be a lot less stressful.