What avatar would you like to get next?

Yen

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5K is nothing. I spent like 100k yesterday trying to get the Kelp avatar. I didn't get offered left-overs a single time. :/

I could never afford Kelp .. and even if I did I wouldn't take my pets there .. even for an avvie that I'll never use .. he he he

According to the news, there's a new Imposter Apple avatar. At least I think it's an avatar <_<

imposterapple.gif

Yeah I think the new av looks kinda funny as well. But I'll still get it. :P

I finally got Wheel of Knowledge today. I've been trying to get some of the game ones but I'm totally terrible at them. Maybe I'll go back and try to get cellblock if it's usually given in tournament 11.

I've spent a lot on Kelp... I'm planning on saving up a bunch of NP and them spending it on the expensive avatars, like LoD, Kelp, and Kad feeding (except for the stamp albums... those are ridiculous).

Didn't get the apple imposter one yet... but I got coconut shy today!!! :D I'm very excited about that one... been trying for ages, it seems like.

I've been gunning for the Dubloon Disaster one lately. It's easy enough, except it leaves no room for mistakes. The highest I've gotten is 2400, which kind of hurts when I think about it.

I've been gunning for the Dubloon Disaster one lately. It's easy enough, except it leaves no room for mistakes. The highest I've gotten is 2400, which kind of hurts when I think about it.

Any tips on how you play that one? I think I'm lucky to hit even just 700 :sad01_anim:

I think I'll only get the avie if they start out letting me have all 500pt or 1000pt dubloons from the start :laughingsmiley:

Any tips on how you play that one? I think I'm lucky to hit even just 700 :sad01_anim:

I think I'll only get the avie if they start out letting me have all 500pt or 1000pt dubloons from the start :laughingsmiley:

I got extremely lucky once and got a ....515! Ugh... The second highest after that was a 300. I honestly don't get how it's possible for people to get over 10,000 on that game :sad01_anim:

I got extremely lucky once and got a ....515! Ugh... The second highest after that was a 300. I honestly don't get how it's possible for people to get over 10,000 on that game :sad01_anim:

with perseverance ... keep making the mines destroying each other .. it took me over an hour and a half to get the avatar .. and of course a lucky 500 dubloon would help a lot :)

I've been slowing working on the NeoQuest avatars. (I have the Weakling one, and now I'm working on the first NQ) I'm also going to start trying for Coconut Shy and the Lever of Doom daily. (Divya inspired me by getting the Lever of Doom, having only spent 1k.)

I've been slowing working on the NeoQuest avatars. (I have the Weakling one, and now I'm working on the first NQ) I'm also going to start trying for Coconut Shy and the Lever of Doom daily. (Divya inspired me by getting the Lever of Doom, having only spent 1k.)

I want the Neoquest I avatar so badly, haha, but I can never invest enough time in it and beat the game before it resets. I've gotten pretty close though.

Same here. I am currently on Chapter 4 of NQII. Somehow I can't bring myself to finish it :(. Maybe winter break will help.

I want biggle dice Lucky Streak so bad!!!, i don't want to play that thing ever again. I have problems gambling :sad02:

This was just today;

Plays Wins Current Win Streak Best Win Streak NP Today

580 146 6 6 -720

I'm excited that I finally got the coconut one! :D I need to try Lever of Doom... I've been putting off spending the neopoints. I haven't tried neoquest yet. Are the avatars hard?

I'm excited that I finally got the coconut one! :D I need to try Lever of Doom... I've been putting off spending the neopoints.

Same here. I keep putting off LoD. Only on some days, I'll go on a spur and spend a couple of thousands on it, but still no luck with the avie yet :(

I've sort of lost track of what avatars I need since avatarlog went on hiatus :( That was so handy! I guess I'd like some more rare ones just for the kudos that comes with XD It feels like all the ones I have left to unlock are impossible, apart from maybe the pet ones.

I really want the meerca chase avatar actually- I love the game, and I've come so close to getting it. Frustrating thing. Lever of doom would probably just destroy my soul to see my neopoints drain away hehe

I've sort of lost track of what avatars I need since avatarlog went on hiatus :( That was so handy! I guess I'd like some more rare ones just for the kudos that comes with XD It feels like all the ones I have left to unlock are impossible, apart from maybe the pet ones.

I really want the meerca chase avatar actually- I love the game, and I've come so close to getting it. Frustrating thing. Lever of doom would probably just destroy my soul to see my neopoints drain away hehe

Did you have to play meerca chase on a special mode? Hmmmm... I forgot what that mode is called <_<

with perseverance ... keep making the mines destroying each other .. it took me over an hour and a half to get the avatar .. and of course a lucky 500 dubloon would help a lot :)

I never destroy the mines, because you don't know were they will popup. When the mines are in a group (it's not difficult to manage that), the game is easy to play. You need to be lucky not get drowned.

Hm...would anyone like to suggest a game avatar I should try for? I have all of the relatively easy ones, but this is the category that I seem to be most lacking in.

Eliv Thade. It's the easiest avatar, in my opinion. It's just time consuming, because you basically have to keep walking around until you get enough points to qualify for the avatar. Get an online anagram solver, set aside maybe half an hour or so, and you are set.

Eliv Thade. It's the easiest avatar, in my opinion. It's just time consuming, because you basically have to keep walking around until you get enough points to qualify for the avatar. Get an online anagram solver, set aside maybe half an hour or so, and you are set.

Yeah, I have that one. It was indeed very time consuming. So was MAGAX. <_<