What avatar would you like to get next?

Yen

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the game graveyard and avatar help in separate tabs, refreshing randomly in attempts to get the mutant kacheek and helpful zafara. I got bored of just sitting and refreshing without progress. :P

I just held on to the F5 key and checked if i got the avie every now and then :)

Good luck!

Right now I'm aiming for the evil coconut avatar...but it's a really on/off thing....and it's usually off :P

Argh! That silly game. Just continue doing it as a daily and u'll get it one day. That's how i got mine :)

I'm currently aiming for the Packrat and Sell! SELL! avatars. My bank account's been dwindling for a while now, since I'm hoarding every item I get, and putting in 15k in the stocks every day :(. I'm almost there though :). I'd say I will have both in a month's time :D

Sell! Sell! should be easy if u have about 1.3+ mil nps. Just buy KSON before 11:59PM NST and sell it off after 12:00AM if you don't want to risk fluctuations. Woah... KSON is at a whooping 663np per share now. Keep it up! :)

Draik avie one is next on my list :)

Are u saving for an egg or finding a lender? I will be getting lent a draik some time this month *Hooray!*

I came very, very close to getting Snow Wars II the other day. I'm hoping I can finally pull that one off soon.

And I've been trying for the Wheel of Knowledge since I first started playing. It's still being evasive.

Buzzin' wouldn't be too bad either, but it will be at least a couple more weeks before there will be a chance of getting a FQ again.

I'm trying to get the Wheel of Knowledge one. I've been spinning it every day for over a year, and still nothing! Very disappointing.

Yea, I know what you mean. It just always stop short and gives me that silly "?"

I came very, very close to getting Snow Wars II the other day. I'm hoping I can finally pull that one off soon.

And I've been trying for the Wheel of Knowledge since I first started playing. It's still being evasive.

Buzzin' wouldn't be too bad either, but it will be at least a couple more weeks before there will be a chance of getting a FQ again.

I just need to beat the L10 in Snow Wars II, but I failed so many times, I decided to halt for a while. :(

Let's hope the plot ends soon and the fountain will work again. :)

I was working on the stock market one, but I did some math, and realized that at my current (pitiful) rate of buying, I could get the av in, oh, three years. haha :) So now I'm just kinda trying for anything that's on my don't have checklist.

I was working on the stock market one, but I did some math, and realized that at my current (pitiful) rate of buying, I could get the av in, oh, three years. haha :) So now I'm just kinda trying for anything that's on my don't have checklist.

Slowly but surely you can get it. :)

Sell! Sell! should be easy if u have about 1.3+ mil nps. Just buy 1000X KSON before 11:59PM NST and another 1000X KSON after 12:00AM NT and immediately sell the 2000X KSON off if you don't want to risk fluctuations. Woah... KSON is at a whooping 678np per share now.

Btw, u sure have some interesting interests. :laughingsmiley:

Sell! Sell! should be easy if u have about 1.3+ mil nps. Just buy KSON before 11:59PM NST and sell it off after 12:00AM if you don't want to risk fluctuations. Woah... KSON is at a whooping 663np per share now. Keep it up! :)

Oh you are totally right! I definitely have enough to get it by tomorrow then XD. (I'm generally very bad with getting the decimal place right, so I was off by a factor of 10). Thanks!

Oh you are totally right! I definitely have enough to get it by tomorrow then XD. (I'm generally very bad with getting the decimal place right, so I was off by a factor of 10). Thanks!

It really should be buy 1000X KSON just slightly before 11:59PM NST and another 1000X KSON after 12:00AM NT and immediately sell the 2000X KSON off if you don't want to risk fluctuations. :)

Sorry I wasn't clearer earlier. :)

I'm trying to get the Wheel of Knowledge one. I've been spinning it every day for over a year, and still nothing! Very disappointing.

Me too! I've been waiting for that one forever. The one I've been working on even longer though is Lost Tomb. I still don't have it though. It's definitely my most wanted right now.

Me too! I've been waiting for that one forever. The one I've been working on even longer though is Lost Tomb. I still don't have it though. It's definitely my most wanted right now.

Lost tomb took me a year :S

Good luck!

I'm trying for the stupid lever of doom now, argggh!

Yea... my heart sinks with each pull :(

Have yet to get that too. :angry:

Just got that avatar from playing Invasion of Meridell and even got 3rd place trophy for the game ^_^

What should I am for next...I guess that Ice Cream Machine one xD

I lack patience for game avies, but maybe i'll be up to it to try for them some time. :whistle:

I'm so lousy at RSing. I've seen those r90+ chocies in the shop, but just simply not fast enough to snipe them. :angry:

I count myself lucky to even see and recognise them. Lol... :laughingsmiley:

ahahaaaa exactly. at the moment i recognised the r90+ items, they already sold out :sad01_anim: