Plot Update & New Kepru Colors!

hrtbrk

Just a few more days until we find out what happens next in The Faeries' Ruin, which will be on Friday!

While TNT is still finishing up on the comic, they have decided to tide us over by returning the NC Mall's Stocking Stuff-tacular as well as releasing these two new Kepru colors!

wsf2010news.jpg

Winter Starlight Celebration

kepru_purple.gifkepru_faerie.gif

Purple | Faerie

I don't really like the idea of this NC thing. I don't NC in the first place :P

And still they're gonna make us till FRIDAY?! Gaaah! :angry:

I like the Keprus. Never seen those before :D

The one time I'm actually interested in the plot, and I gotta wait til Friday? *facepalm*

Obviously I hate NC, so this is no exception.

And I don't really care for those colors.

Uh! I hate when they started this thing that you have to place your picks before you know what it is. With the Neggstracaganza you could pick neggs after the day they were released so I could decide which ones I wanted. Its super annoying to expect me to choose 5 random days and hope they are the ones that have something I want. No thank you. But I would probably have bought them if I could know what was going to be in them :angry:

The Faerie color is alright I guess.

I'm sick of all the constant NC hate. If you don't like it don't buy it, that simple. No one is forcing you to spend money there so you really have nothing to complain about. Just seeing that there are NC items and events shouldn't bother you that much. Most game sites have things like this in place, so it's not a "Neopets has gone downhill" thing.

The Faerie color is alright I guess.

I'm sick of all the constant NC hate. If you don't like it don't buy it, that simple. No one is forcing you to spend money there so you really have nothing to complain about. Just seeing that there are NC items and events shouldn't bother you that much. Most game sites have things like this in place, so it's not a "Neopets has gone downhill" thing.

------------

well the downhill thing is mostly on the newbie boards which is well not surprising.

I've never seen a Kepru before... (cough NOOB cough) they're kind of cool looking :D

NC = not spending money on the game, i'm broke

Friday is close so WOOHOO more plot :D I hope there's a step<3

ANd advent calender is one of the best times of the Neopian year (and will help me get my packrat avatar!)

THANK YOU TNT!

(And TDN <3)

I just LOVE how well they designed the Winter Starlight Celebration! I mean I love the colors that are used and I think the lighting in it looks cool :)

The Kepru is sooooo cute! I've never seen them before and I've just fallen in love with them...

Not too bothered about the NC - I just tend to avoid it althouh there is a very pretty cardigan that I've been making moon eyes at!!!

Wanders off to check on the plot to see if there are any developments...

I think the BIGGEST problem with the NC items is the idea that you are losing quality of the game if you do not purchase. Now, I understand that in order to SELL neocash, they need to present an environment under which you feel you cannot live without the items. It still leaves the broke people to be like well gee life sucks for me.

Now, really, when you look at it, there really isnt anything you NEED. Why -puts on old person glasses and grabs cane- back in my day, we didnt need any silly sweaters for our neopets!

Granted, a couple of the prizes you get from some of the events ARE pretty cool. But then you add in the questioning quality of the prizes (which am I going to get???? What are the prize choices, even??) and its so ridiculously far removed from peoples desire that it doesnt do its purpose.

Now, not that people wont pay. Oh, they will........

I just think that neopets has struck a good balance with ftp vs ptp (unlike runescape. which is HORRID to play ftp)