Advent Calendar 2010

hrtbrk

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks jesse. I know it's kinda silly to let a game's advent calendar make me sad. But eh. The items are cute though. I'm thinking of putting the moustache on one of my Lupes.

I hope there will be better wearables later. Not to fond of the moustache... Like the negg though for todays prizes.

Like the Hexed Illusen(sp?) doll. Wish it was wearable though. The fire rock is weird. But ok. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Today I visited the Advent Calendar, after visiting it every single day in December.

I received this:

Something has happened!

You are now eligible to use the 'Winter Holiday' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme.

Whoopee. *shrugs*

Does anyone know the title of song that plays on the 16, 19, 21, and 24th? It's so familiar but I just can't place the name..

Animation! :)

Ugh, the Raindorf's are just too cute! xD & I can't think where I've heard it either, D:

& I managed to visit everyday, and get the 'Winter Holiday' Theme, [:

Today I visited the Advent Calendar, after visiting it every single day in December.

I received this:

Something has happened!

You are now eligible to use the 'Winter Holiday' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme.

Whoopee. *shrugs*

The same thing happened to me. There was a lot of debate on the Neoboards as to whether the avatar mentioned by TNT was glitched, or TNT playing word-games and there was no avatar.

It doesn't make sense to me that they'd do that. My husband thinks that's too low, even for TNT.

I'm thinking it's a glitch and it will get straightened out when they're back in the office. None of the other explanations make sense.