Advent Calendar 2010

hrtbrk

Slightly rude...

But yes of course I'll have to deal with it. Same with all the other people who have Usuls, Ogrins, Xweetoks, Wocky's, Yurbles, Cybunny's and Eyrie's as all they did was remove the ruff image and placed the wearable (that's over 40 million pets that will be this way - and four species are in the top 20 most popular species).

Shame that they would shaft so many users because it's a gorgeous item.

Yeah that does bite. And sorry for the rudeness. I was on different site earlier that day where people were doing nothing but complaining about how stuff looks on neopets. No excuse I know but whatever.

Sorry the scarf doesn't work for your pet.

And on a side note, todays items aren't that great....at least in my opinion they aren't. But haven't really seen the stocking yet when worn by my pets. But I bet it still will suck....Shouldn't really complain though 'cause they are free lolz

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4.png

They have GOT to be kidding with this. This looks utterly ridiculous. Who would even think that that looks nice?

/pitchfork

Stunning item ruined by laziness.

Haha, I laughed out loud at that. Nothing looks good on Xweetok necks either, not even NeoCash items.

I'm actually pretty content with all the prizes so far. Wearables, even if they're not so great as always good. It's nice to have a ridiculous amount of options for dressing up your pet, even if it does send them through the guillotine and back. :P

It looks gorgeous on my Draik and Shoyru. I'm scared to try it on my Jubjubs, though that might be good for a laugh.

This is what it looks like on my Shoyru:

4.png

It looks good on your Shoyru!

Also, what are those spiky crystal thingies coming out its back!? :O

On today's Advent Calendar, it shows Faeries. Faeries that AREN'T turned to stone. How did they get unstonified?

That's exactly what I was thinking! :whaa: I thought there might be new update... but there isn't :shiftyeyes_anim:

Thank you :)

Those are the Ice Crystal Wings from the NC Mall.

Mmm... too rich for my blood. Hehe. But I love the whole theme ya have going with your shoyru.

I have to try out today's background. I haven't seen it full-sized yet.

Mmm... too rich for my blood. Hehe. But I love the whole theme ya have going with your shoyru.

My husband got them for me when he won NC from the Qasalan Expellibox.

Thank you :) I was trying to do winter themed with all my pets, but I seemed to be lacking winter/snow backgrounds.

4.png

They have GOT to be kidding with this. This looks utterly ridiculous. Who would even think that that looks nice?

/pitchfork

Stunning item ruined by laziness.

That does look ridiculous. Try reporting to TNT, maybe they'll fix it.........eventually.

Still nothing truely special.

Those are the Ice Crystal Wings from the NC Mall.

I've always wanted to get those wings, but I'm afraid if they'd look girly on my pets. Take a look at them and tell me if they would.

I've always wanted to get those wings, but I'm afraid if they'd look girly on my pets. Take a look at them and tell me if they would.

They're still in the NC Mall. Try them on the pet you're considering them for, and then take a screenshot/screen print. Then you can post them.

I actaully like the scarf on my moehog, although I agree with you on expecting a bit more out of it. It looked like woah shiny in my inventory then on him its just nice not super stunning.

4.png I love that there are so many wearables coming out of the advent calendar. Am am slightly disappointed at how large the stocking and flower are. I really like them but its kind of like woah, why is this so large? It covers part of him bum/tail which I guess is okay but I really just wanted something small in the foreground like all the other wearable gifts.

The scarf looks disappointing. Done deal. But at the same time it's the best item in the Advent Calendar so far.

They're still in the NC Mall. Try them on the pet you're considering them for, and then take a screenshot/screen print. Then you can post them.

I'm aware that they are still in the mall. Hang on. I create a separate topic for the screenshots, since this isn't the place for them.

I actaully like the scarf on my moehog, although I agree with you on expecting a bit more out of it. It looked like woah shiny in my inventory then on him its just nice not super stunning.

4.png I love that there are so many wearables coming out of the advent calendar. Am am slightly disappointed at how large the stocking and flower are. I really like them but its kind of like woah, why is this so large? It covers part of him bum/tail which I guess is okay but I really just wanted something small in the foreground like all the other wearable gifts.

I think it looks alright on my lupe.

And for todays items.

I like the explorer plushie ^_^ Play set is ok.

Did they seriously use that uber lame and old joke again about the Rod of Supernova? omg. It's getting really old now.

I know. It's beyond old. After seeing it last year, I was really hoping they wouldn't do it this year.

Haha, I love the mustache but I'm saddened that it counts as a 'glasses' so it can never be worn with contacts or actual glasses. Also can't be worn with that hat I was trying to put on him too but oh well, I love it on my kiko and Haha, now, he matches that art I drew for him before

4.pngRakadoo_sm.jpg

I am sure you would look awsome with the Nox Mustache Spritzie. :) Haha.

:P It'd look silly on me too. Just like all the pets on my main, I'm female.

Haha, I love the mustache but I'm saddened that it counts as a 'glasses' so it can never be worn with contacts or actual glasses. Also can't be worn with that hat I was trying to put on him too but oh well, I love it on my kiko and Haha, now, he matches that art I drew for him before

4.pngRakadoo_sm.jpg

That's awesome! It does look exactly like the picture. That's really cute. :yes:

Uber sad story here:

My grandpa passed away a month or so ago. So seeing today's animation really hit me personally. :( Our First Christmas without my grandpa. ;-;