Are you excited for the advent calendar?

MooMooChanx3

I lovelovelove the Advent Calender. I have about 5 years worth of stuff from it squirreled away in my SDB, for a couple of years even when I wasn't playing, I'd make the effort to come on and do the Advent Calender, and any days I missed, I'd go to the expense of buying the stuff from shops. Then I stopped doing that. A bit sad about that really, I'd have a pretty neat collection if I'd bothered.

I'm hoping for books, cute BGs, maybe a paintbrush, and stuff that will sell well =)

I like seeing the animations... that's one of my favorite parts =)

omgosh yes. I'm looking forwards to some really awesome items this year. The last year I participated in the advent calendar was whatever year the snowbunny came out. And I LOVE my snowbunny :D

I was actually the first person I knew to have the snowbunny av when it first came out! I got my snowbunny in the advent calendar and gave it to my Bruce. Then a year later they had the av and I had it right away and everyone was like ooooooh

It was a crowning achievement of mine :)

I later sold the Snowbunny, having NO IDEA how much they would inflate.

Now I have a Plushie Snowbunny named Lansdowne and I wouldn't trade him for the world!

Today's gifts from the Advent Calender were kind of a damper on my happy but it's okay because they usually give out at least one really awesome thing every year. It would be lame if they gave it out on the first day. So now AC we will play the waiting game. -Counts down hours until 12:00am NST-

I'm hoping for cute wearables/trinkets/backgrounds like a lot of other people. I've dressed up my xweetok for the holidays, but it's hard for her not to look a little tacky when past advent calendar stuff is the only christmasy stuff out there! I'm also enjoying just having more items for my SDB. I'm getting closer to the packrat everyday!

I do hope there's a new avatar. Maybe a new year's one. They have two christmas ones. There needs to be one for new year's.

:O there really should be a new years one! Nice thought :)

Hmmm, I would love to see some plushies (for my gallery) and some awesome wearables this year :D

i want some items that people are willing to buy (like codestones) but the little bit of cash it gives you is nice to it doesnt gave you alot but it is more than you could get in any game with just one click. two items instead of one also looks like it is more than it is but i like looking at my wonderful free prizes everyday. sorry if i rambled a bit but im excited!