GMC: Community Challenge Complete!

hrtbrk

35/35 for the first time ever! Surprised by how easy it was with the exception of one or two challenges!

I particularly like the wearables, but I've also made a small fortune due to the sheer amount of extra games I've played. And I've found a new couple of favourite games!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32/25

im pretty proud of myself considering i did it all in 2 days lol but i agree, the community prize was a letdown but oh well!! at least i got a nice silver trophy. maybe next time i'll get 35/35

BTW- did anyone else have trouble getting the around the world? i played a game from every land and for some i played 2 just to be sure and still didnt get it =(

35/35. Some of the prizes were spiffy. Though they weren't particularly valuable, I did like the books and whatever looked shiny. I can't complain too much about the community prize. After all, I contributed at most 80 game plays to the 45 million needed. :rolleyes_anim:

I mostly enjoyed the GMC this year. There were still a handful of games that made me groan a bit, but I managed to get through them only because I had to work so hard on them in past GMCs and Daily Dare competitions.

And, incidentally, I really like the group prize. That tabard is pretty awesome. I can't wait to go home and model it.

30/35 and I got the trophy I wanted =)

I thought this was fun. Most of these games I play anyway, so it was nice to get a little extra something for them. AND it got me really close to the Top Gamer Avvy... I think I'm only 30ish games away now... yeay!

The Double Rainbow BG I think was the best... just because it made me laugh. The books were nice too.

34/35 << thats not really fair since i did all the 35 challange but at day four it didnt count one << (i had to send in 3 scores from my favorits i did but nothing happend <<)

It seems like i'm the only one who get glitched <<"

anyway its the gold trophy for me =D

I had no problems this time except for the Destruct-o-Match III << I had to play all evening to get it ~_~ The Meepit thing on the other hand I had it with one trie oO" strange~

but it was fun =D

That whole story is almost identical to my story, except my glitch was day 7.

I'm just glad TNT did something about the glitch. So far, they haven't fixed mine, so I'm showing 34/35. But even if they didn't correct mine, I'd get to keep the gold trophy since they glitched out the world challenge.

The one where you had to play one game from 10 different worlds. Lots of people weren't getting the prize when they should have. Or got the prize when they shouldn't have. Or in my case, got the challenge completed, got the prize, but not the check mark.

Since they didn't have enough time to fix the glitch, you can get the level 8 trophy with 34 challenges completed.

I don't know why you guys are saying missing one or two is horrible =P I had a hard time getting to 30... 32 or 33 is pretty darn good in my eyes =)

Yeah, but when you are in a place where everybody has gotten level 8 and is talking (and in some cases bragging) about it, you feel pretty dang terrible. I feel like I suck at video games. Since video gaming is a large portion of my life, that isn't a good thing...

Yeah, but when you are in a place where everybody has gotten level 8 and is talking (and in some cases bragging) about it, you feel pretty dang terrible. I feel like I suck at video games. Since video gaming is a large portion of my life, that isn't a good thing...

Ah, but clearly you don't (suck, that is) :) Just because one isn't the very best, doesn't make one the worst, by a long shot.

I managed 26 challenges in one night. And I managed to get the gold petpet. I didn't have a comp. since mine is in the shop, so I borrowed my mother's for s couple of hours. I wish that I'd had it or at least started earlier in the day; maybe I would have finished all the challenges, who knows. I gave it my all in a short amount of time, seeing as I checking stuff on my iPod. I got two trophies and a lot of good items that are about to be fairly worthless. Lol. I'm proud of myself. :)

yeah i got level 8 too and i feel pretty satisfied! i never had game trophies or event trophies until this year, but i did very bad at the first game challenge. and i suck at the games, but in the end i just had to keep trying, there will always be trophies to get, good luck on the next one to us all :evo: