2010 Neocash Card Sweepstakes

Shane for Wax

Gosh Neocash is expensive. When will Neopets give some cards out?

Well, it seems now for people living in Canada, Mexico, the UK and the US!

ncmall_nccard_sweepstakes_2010_ca.jpg

Click here to enter! But wait! Petpet Park is also giving away a Neocash card! Enter here!

You can enter once a day for a chance to win from now through December 20, 2010.

Hm... it may be a unique code for each person? It should cycle through on the front page. It isn't US only from what I can tell. Make sure ad block is off.

Finally! I like most of the NC stuff, but I don't want to spend all of my money on it. Good luck to us all!

I tried turning adblock off but it doesn't have the desired effect on neopets, however it did work for petpetpark, so yay! :)

However it does say:

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Certain Restrictions Apply. Many will enter, few will win. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. who are over the age of 5 at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. Sweepstakes begins on 11/23/10 at 12:00AM/PST and ends on 12/20/10 at 11:59PM/PST. To view the full Official Rules go to www.petpetpark.com/giveaway on the web or to obtain a copy of these Official Rules and/or a list of the winners via regular mail, send a SASE to: "Petpet Park Neocash Card Giveaway Sweepstakes" P.O. Box 10505, Rochester, NY 14610 for receipt by 1/20/11. Please specify "Rules" or "Winner Info".

Ah. Thanks Viridian. Sorry to everyone who can't get it to work! :( It keeps saying my birthday isn't entered right lol So I can't enter either.

Ok, NOW I was able to enter. Little jerks have it labeled as an ad and I have to turn off my adblocker and turn off noscript so it would confirm my birthday.

Darn it! I live in Canada, so I'm not qualified to win. :( Ah well, good luck to you guys.

You are totally eligible to enter if you live in Canada. Just click the Canadian flag :king:

Also: side note, does anyone know if the birthday we enter has to match our birthday on our neopets account? Because the date options don't go back far enough :worried:

*crosses fingers for good luck* :)

Many will enter, few will win.
*cry* Such heart braking words!

Good luck to everybody else too!!

I forgot about turning off noscript for that page. *headdesk* Yay it finally entered me.

@Wemblin: I saw it went back to like 1927...