Happy Usul Day! (New Color!)

hrtbrk

WOAH! Maracite is awesome! I love it! But it would be rather difficult to customize.

What is up with TNT and all these new colors? First Magma, then Relic, Woodland, and Transparent, now Maracite? :O

Oooohhhh a Maractite PB would be beautiful! TNT should make one! I would get it because it would be so pretty, not to use it. Scratch that (I did!), I would use it. :laughingsmiley:

Ugh. It had better not be Lab/FFQ only. I will be so upset. It's an incredible color.

Agreed! Unless of course, my pet gets changed into Maractite by the Ray! :P

I forgot to mention: I love the concept of Sketch. It must take TNT almost no work because they are required to make it in order to make the pet! A sketch of the pet is required and therefore an easy color.

Wow! I really like that Maracite color! I wonder if they'll have that for any other pets. I like the transparent colour still too though...

I'm really liking the Maracite color.. but why does TNT keep making new colors but not making them available for a lot of pets. :eh:

I still want transparent in other pets besides the skeith. blah.

When they release a new color, they slowly make them available to more pets and usually on pet days, so it takes quite awhile. But that makes it so they don't have to release new colors all the time, because all the pets are available in all the colors.

Okay phew!! There's a PB for it. They're just behind on adding it.

YAY!!! I was worried. I really love this color. I can't wait until more pets are available. I think a Koi would be amazing. (It would match the Koi armor.)

I'm curious as to how cool the PB will be.

It looks awesome!!! They did a great job.

maractitepaintbrush.gif

x_x Wow! That's incredibly gorgeous. I have to get one. I'm actually hoping they'll release in for a Draik someday in the next year. I'd love to have a Maractite Draik. Maybe even more than a Chocolate Draik.

I love this color its absolutely beautiful! I want one now lol!

Me too! But I figure the Maractite PB will be one of those that expensive forever, because it's so awesome. Just like the Maraquan. It'll probably always be in the millions, though I really, really hope I'm wrong.

Guys Maractite PB is in the Hidden tower for 4 mil. :whistle:

Wow! Awesome catch! That's really exciting! Thanks for pointing that out. That makes me really happy... though I'm about 3.5 million short right now. But I'm going to be so tempted to get that for my Draik instead of a Faerie PB.

*Jaw drops*

I love the new Maracite color! I'll need a pet painted that color (when more are available XD)

Me too! I'm going to have that issues when it's available for Draik's. I'm going to have to decide between Faerie and Maractite. I image the Draik will be amazing. The only one I wonder about how it will turn out, is Flotsam, because their Camo is similar color-wise.