New enemy

Mireia

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got it! Thanks! That took a while!

EDIT: It also only worked for me when I used the normal attacks - fierce, normal etc. Not when I used faerie abilities or kougra scratch.

I also don't have a battle pet. I think the highest HP one of my pets has is like... 15 :/

I got that achievement when Oblivion had dark and fire icons (forgot which was on which side). I got the achievement after attacking it with

-Black Fan of Shenkuu

-Scarab Ring (has dark icon)

-Xweetok Snarl

Yeah, so that kind of disputes the

-single icon weapon only

-one weapon only

-basic attack only

things... Hmm. Or maybe it has changed now.

Do you know anyone who is capable to beat Oblivion? :) I'm not and non of my neofriends is :) I was looking on neopets boards but I haven't tracked down anyone who would, hehehe :)

Nah, no one would be able to at this point. When Oblivion's HP gets whittled to a low enough level, some pro BDers would be able to. (Maybe people like Dante. :P)

I think pet abilities deal different icons depending on level. It is highly likely to be mono icon though as I had air on left and earth on right, I tried using the vegan cheddar log weapon with deal both one icon of earth and air but I didn't get the achievement.

Does anyone know of any single icon (as in, it only does a certain type of damage like water) for Darkness and Light? I have single ones for the others, but I want to have one of each, so I can be prepared.

So I don't waste these...

For the healing achievement, you attack him with a weapon that matches only the right side? (I used an earth ring, which was the icon on the right of his name and I didn't get it) Or do you need to do an attack with a weapon(s) for both icons?

EDIT: I just got it using the Light scroll.

Here's is what exactly happened in my battle and i got both achievements: AchievementsforOblivion.png

If too hard to see I can edit this and zoom up the actual battle so you can see what was going on.

Got the second achievement, it's light and fire now so those two scrolls given to us from the war really helped!

Neoepets-Acheivement2.png

If you need a cheap water damage only, weapon, I recommend blue frost cannon. 200np vs 1000+ from the feather TDN recommends. Cheap water ring may be better, I didn't check the price on that. For earth, I am using mud mixture since i got it from illusen's quest. I'm sure there's other pure earth out there that is cheap just to get the achievement though. I don't have a dark-only item however. Air I had a leftover scroll of winds from a wheel of knowledge prize.

I got all three achievement also. For the final set, he had earth and water icons which I though was weird but whatever. Does the chipping of the main boss hp contribute greatly to plot points in ToW?

There is something strange...

As best result I managed to deal 870 damages against Oblivion. I used a Healing Potion I and fight the easiest Shadow to fully recover Drago_Boss' health points.

Then I fight Oblivion once again and his total health points was above the total of my previous fight. Does some of the damages he takes actually doesn't count ??

There is something strange...

As best result I managed to deal 870 damages against Oblivion. I used a Healing Potion I and fight the easiest Shadow to fully recover Drago_Boss' health points.

Then I fight Oblivion once again and his total health points was above the total of my previous fight. Does some of the damages he takes actually doesn't count ??

This is from the TDN Guide:

Oblivion has two Icons next to his name. If you use a weapon with the Icon on the left when you lose he loses one health. This is for ALL OF NEOPIA. His health amount will then update for everyone. You must use a pure icon weapon, not one that is mixed.

So I believe that only damage done with the icon to the left of his name, does lasting damage for all of Neopia.

Oblivion has two Icons next to his name. If you use a weapon with the Icon on the left when you lose he loses one health. This is for ALL OF NEOPIA. His health amount will then update for everyone. You must use a pure icon weapon, not one that is mixed.

So I believe that only damage done with the icon to the left of his name, does lasting damage for all of Neopia.

Jeepers - that's just evil!!!!! There's only so many healing potions I can afford...and I just sold most of mine for profit after getting the last achievement on him!

Jeepers - that's just evil!!!!! There's only so many healing potions I can afford...and I just sold most of mine for profit after getting the last achievement on him!

I'm done as well. I will keep going to the Healing Springs to get my item. If it's a Healing Potion, I'll use it, and go fight him, but other than that, I'm done. I spent way too much trying to get the last achievement with the last set of challengers. Plus, I'm going to focus on the Barrier and Spells.

I don't get what I did wrong. I want the last achievement. 9.png

For the last achievement, you need to attack him with a weapon that only does the type of icon damage as the icon on the right of his name. So on what you showed, you needed to damage him with a Light icon only weapon.

Okaaay... So Faerieland has enough time to reach -2,000 feet before we can defeat him... only ONE health down per battle if we use the right one XD

you can't beat him alone, there is a help now on the website, you have to look at the icons and than you have to attack him with that.

it will take a really long time to defeat him, but i've got my first deed for him

the second is just attacking him with the icon at the right:

left:good

right:bad!!!(only good for a deed)

so i am waiting until everyone got his deed and stop with making him stronger for the deed!

For the last achievement, you need to attack him with a weapon that only does the type of icon damage as the icon on the right of his name. So on what you showed, you needed to damage him with a Light icon only weapon.

it was the left icon, or am i crazy?

at least that's what they say in the thedailyneopets-plothelp

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Announcements