New enemy

Mireia

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to get two of the achievements the very first time I fought him, using Honey Potion and Wand of Reality. Others have posted similar occurrences in this thread. Neither of these are pure icon weapons, so I believe that to get the "You're Doing It Wrong" achievement you need only use a weapon or combination of weapons that deals some of the icon type on his right but none of the type on his left, and that any other icon type dealt does not affect it.

Following on from this it would make sense if to damage him the reverse is true; using weapons that do icons on the left but none of the icons on the right with other icon types dealt not mattering. Having said all this, it is probably easier if you have pure icon weapons as it makes knowing the icons each weapon does less complicated, thus easier to know what weapons to use to do damage/get the achievement.

Anybody notice that a lot of those "worthless" tier prizes seem to be items that deal "exclusive" icon hits, not mixed, which works out perfectly for this guy?

I noticed that too. I used two of the scrolls on him.

It's still at huge amounts.

That said, 2 person killed Oblivion already, and nothing happened, so the end of the plot is either related to the community step, or is just timed.

Wait, two people killed him? :O When did that happen? Any chance you can share where you heard/saw this?

Also, funny thing. He froze me first round and then the next 5 rounds he didn't attack me at all. I wonder if it is because I kept using his weakness over and over... Then he obliterated me with 1000+ damage.

All the phantoms are now gone - check out the latest plot update for more information. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ya know, I really dont like battledome related plots....My pet has had sneezles for forever now because they never have any cookies in the store and neopians have decided mark up is a great thing to do to me. silly battledome nurses, always checking up on my pet >.> I keep telling her to hold her sneezles in but she doesnt listen

Ya know, I really dont like battledome related plots....My pet has had sneezles for forever now because they never have any cookies in the store and neopians have decided mark up is a great thing to do to me. silly battledome nurses, always checking up on my pet >.> I keep telling her to hold her sneezles in but she doesnt listen

well you can get meuka now as a new challenger...thats a good thing...

Announcements